About Squishes

All the little Lights

About Squishes  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Do you tell your squishes that you have a squish on them?

• Yes
    • Only if I know them better
    • Only if I know they love me too
    • Other (please specify below)
    • No
  2. 2. Do you feel like there is a immediate bond formed between you and your squish?

• Yes
    • Sometimes
    • No

I usually don't tell my squishes tbh. I'll admire them from afar and maybe interact with them on the same level I would with most people, which has sometimes led to us forming an actual friendship. In a couple cases I think they also felt similarly about me, and in those I will admit it. I just don't want to weird them out, lol.

Hermit Advocate

i think I have a squish on a girl, I've only meet her twice but I can imagine us being zucchinis, however and I'd never just tell her out of the blue; we've never had a real conversation yet. I'd have to know someone really well and I'd need to know how they would feel about my feelings before I would say anything.

I never know my crushes were really called "Squish" but when I told the person I really like their personality and I wanted to be really good friends I think they misunderstood what I was saying, and assumed that I wanted to date them. So I have learned to just admire a Squish from a distance and talk to them like you would talk to anyone else.

Archived