Did you know asexuality has a wikipedia page?

scarletlatitude

scarletlatitude

And it's not the one about asexual reproduction! :P 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asexuality

14 June 2017 (last edited)

Asexuality is the lack of sexual attraction towards other individuals, or low or absent interest in or desire for "sexual activity" with others.[1][2][3] It may be considered the lack of a sexual orientation, or one of the variations thereof, alongside heterosexuality, homosexuality and bisexuality.[4][5][6] It may also be an umbrella term used to categorize a broader spectrum of various asexual sub-identities.

Asexuality is distinct from abstention from sexual activity and from celibacy,[7][8] which are behavioral and generally motivated by factors such as an individual's personal or religious beliefs.[9] Sexual orientation, unlike sexual behavior, is believed to be "enduring".[10] Some asexual people engage in sexual activity despite lacking sexual attraction or a desire for sex, due to a variety of reasons, such as a desire to pleasure themselves or romantic partners, or a desire to have children.[7][11]

Acceptance of asexuality as a sexual orientation and field of scientific research is still relatively new,[2][11][5] as a growing body of research from both sociological and psychological perspectives has begun to develop.[11] While some researchers assert that asexuality is a sexual orientation, other researchers disagree.[5][6]

Various asexual communities have started to form since the advent of the World Wide Web and social media. The most prolific and well-known of these communities is the Asexual Visibility and Education Network (AVEN), which was founded in 2001 by David Jay.[6][12]

LightsShineBright

I can see a (relatively) bright future 8). *Big thumbs up* Whoever did that did a pretty good work imo :D. Wait... have this been there all along? I can't believe I didn't know. I've looked it up many times before :huh:.

LightsShineBright
16 minutes ago, aceidk said:

In different shape or form, it's been there since December 2012 it seems: https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Asexuality&oldid=481559

And it used the modern definition based on the lack of sexual attraction!

Ooh I see. I see. I'm glad I didn't find it at that state though (i.e. ps*cho-s*xual pr*blem, can be a trigger and definitely censor worthy to me :angry:). Thanks for sharing though :D :cake:.

Ah yes, it's the very page that four years ago made me realise that I was ace.

Archived