What is the appeal in butts? (slight tmi? I'm paranoid)

athenahono

8 minutes ago, athenahono said:

Lol trueeeeee I have no idea why I thought nobody would relate :mellow::mellow::mellow: *facepalms*

Probably because you aren't used to being close to similarly minded people ;) AVEN is the one place where we are the majority :D

Just now, Puck said:

Probably because you aren't used to being close to similarly minded people ;) AVEN is the one place where we are the majority :D

Ah!! Very true!! My community is pretty conservative, the teens are better about it but adults are uh....less so...

9 minutes ago, athenahono said:

Ah!! Very true!! My community is pretty conservative, the teens are better about it but adults are uh....less so...

I think people have been saying that for generations :P Society grows a lot as time goes on, and part of the reason for that is newer generations become more and more understanding :)

4 minutes ago, Puck said:

I think people have been saying that for generations :P Society grows a lot as time goes on, and part of the reason for that is newer generations become more and more understanding :)

Which is very helpful for people who are learning about themselves!!!!

1 hour ago, athenahono said:

Which is very helpful for people who are learning about themselves!!!!

Yes! Hopefully we will keep growing and understanding that there are people who like big butts and cannot lie, and those who don't :lol:

Just now, Puck said:

Yes! Hopefully we will keep growing and understanding that there are people who like big butts and cannot lie, and those who don't :lol:

That was beautiful

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
46 minutes ago, Puck said:

Amen.☝👍✌

13 minutes ago, Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet said:

That vid was hilarious.

Domics is AWEsome. Jaiden Animations is also flipping' funny! =)

Anthracite_Impreza

I will never understand how any part of a human is attractive, but arses? Waste comes out of there, get away from me you dirty cretins.

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
18 minutes ago, Anthracite_Impreza said:

I will never understand how any part of a human is attractive, but arses? Waste comes out of there, get away from me you dirty cretins.

☝👌

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
38 minutes ago, Moophie said:

Domics is AWEsome. Jaiden Animations is also flipping' funny! =)

I agree!

23 minutes ago, Anthracite_Impreza said:

It's another part of the body that performs the essential functions that keep us alive and healthy. Don't shame the ass.

Anthracite_Impreza
24 minutes ago, Moophie said:

It's another part of the body that performs the essential functions that keep us alive and healthy. Don't shame the ass.

No arse shaming is occurring, only people-who-find-arses-attractive shaming. I appreciate the hard work and comfortable seating arses provide.

I don't know that it's shamming anyone so much as celebrating our unattraction to asses :lol:

Dear ass lovers, we love ya, but we don't get ya :P

Dear butts, thanks for existing and for making funny sounds when we wish to release gas :D

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
28 minutes ago, Puck said:

I don't know that it's shamming anyone so much as celebrating our unattraction to asses :lol:

Dear ass lovers, we love ya, but we don't get ya :P

Dear butts, thanks for existing and for making funny sounds when we wish to release gas :D

Lmao.

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
37 minutes ago, Anthracite_Impreza said:

No arse shaming is occurring, only people-who-find-arses-attractive shaming. I appreciate the hard work and comfortable seating arses provide.

Agreed.☝👍

9 hours ago, Anthracite_Impreza said:

That kind of thinking is a little behind. Don't make assumptions, Impreza; if we keep up this shaming mentality I'm going to crack.

Anthracite_Impreza
4 hours ago, Moophie said:

That kind of thinking is a little behind. Don't make assumptions, Impreza; if we keep up this shaming mentality I'm going to crack.

Are you an egg?

I only appreciate butts when Naomi uses her rear view finisher on other wwe divas I'm not a fan of.

Aside from that no I don't get it.

8 hours ago, Anthracite_Impreza said:

Are you an egg?

Can't even give me a lol, huh?

My efforts here are unappreciated.

6 minutes ago, Moophie said:

Can't even give me a lol, huh?

My efforts here are unappreciated.

lol

darkstreamers252

I have never gotten the point of liking genitals, butts, or breasts. Genitals are the freakiest looking things on the outside of our bodies and waste comes out of them, gross. Butts, waste comes out of those too, gross. But the breasts part is just plain weird.

Butts are gross.  They look horrible when too big.  I don't get anyone who wants to touch them.

Grumpy Alien

I don't understand the appeal of butts either but the word butt is funny because I'm 12

On 6/14/2017 at 1:14 AM, m4rble said:

People don't logically choose to like those features, it's not like they thought, "hey, I've come to the conclusion that asses are hot for reasons x, y, and z,"

This.

As a bisexual I think butts are the best! Sexuals like to use them for sexy things.

This reminds me of the circular conversations I've had with my ace friend. It always ended with a "Huh, I don't get it" on both of our ends. Those conversations always made me giggle.

On 2017-6-14 at 10:43 PM, Puck said:

Nooooooooooo. I was planning something but you beat me to it:(. You got it goin' like a turbo 'Vette so deserve all the likes for it.

Anthracite_Impreza
On 2017-6-17 at 4:26 AM, Graceful said:

I don't understand the appeal of butts either but the word butt is funny because I'm 12

Butt Hole Road was hilarious before the boring gits made the council change it; it even got tourists!

466001761_af0a39268f.jpg

Grumpy Alien
1 minute ago, Anthracite_Impreza said:

Butt Hole Road was hilarious before the boring gits made the council change it; it even got tourists!

466001761_af0a39268f.jpg

OH MY GOD THAT MADE MY DAY

Archived