Volunteers wanted for Asexual Outreach

Heart

Hey everyone!

As some of you may know, I sit on the board for a registered non-profit in the US that serves Canadian and American ace and aro communities. We're expanding and we're looking for new volunteers! Our main office happens to be in Toronto Canada, and we're registered in Boston US, but we're happy for volunteers from across the continent. Most if not all of the work can be done remotely.

We are currently looking for:

• A community networker to help us keep in touch with the widely varying communities of Canada and the US
  • A newsletter editor, to help us keep our newsletter on track
  • A social media manager, to help us disseminate what we do and promote our work

Our wonderful executive director is handling the applications, and they will be looking through all the applicants starting on June 25th. So if you're looking for ways to get involved outside of AVEN, consider applying here! And if you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM or ask here.

Just to be clear: Asexual Outreach is a separate entity to AVEN. While we strive to work together, we are legally different companies. Asexual Outreach is also registered as a 501c3, aka a non-profit that is legally allowed to collect donations tax-free in the US (and there's a donate button on the website I linked above too, if you feel so inclined). We don't yet have Canadian tax free status, though it's on the to do list. If you have any other technical questions, I'm happy to answer them too.

So. We have some really exciting projects in the works. Shoot us an application if you'd like to be involved! Even if none of these positions particularly appeal to you, we are always looking for volunteers in general, so if you're interested do give us a shout.

Archived