What is your favorite school subject?

Soldier455

What is your favorite school subject? (excluding gym/sport)  

109 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite school subject? (Hope I didn't forget any)

• Main language
    • Maths
    • Science / Physics / Biology
    • History / Geography
    • Foreign language(s)
    • Technology
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

drjohnhwatson

History; probably why I earned my Bachelors of Science in it :lol:.  I also liked English/literature for the reading.  And learning other languages (Spanish was all that offered to us, unfortunately.  Not that it's a bad language, it's just we didn't have many opportunities, obviously), although I didn't necessarily like being graded for the effort.

chrys_silver

Physics, then math. Or, as my teachers for the two subjects put it: applied mathematics, and 'the one pure science'.

Anomaly Q3Xr

I love mathematics and science (though I haven't been in school in quite some time).

Biology! I'm getting a bachelors degree in conservation biology and ecology, and then I'm off to veterinary school.

Sleepy Skeleton

Social studies, geography, history, music, and foreign language! This poll makes me want to go do some learning.

I'm surprised so few people clicked main language. I would have clicked arts if it was there though. 

• 11 months later...

@Soldier455

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organization, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to re-start new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived