Trump proposing to put solar panels on border wall

Yatogami

The Berlin wall fellbecause of a misunderstanding of orders from DDR made it look as the borders were open, which again made so that the state police did nothing of it. While in fact the orders were to have the wall there. That later led to later events where many more came and tore down the wall. This was a place where people got literally killed if they approached the wall. It was a stroke of luck because of a misunderstanding that led to the - literal - tearing of the wall. As such the Berlin wall and Mexico wall can't be compared at all. 

On 6/10/2017 at 2:13 PM, A mere monkey said:

I thought the wall was gonna be so tall it would block out the sun.

The wall's gonna be so goddam tall they're going to go the extra mile and form a dyson sphere out of it and harness the sun's energy. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-06-10 at 3:47 PM, skıt said:

It would most likely take decades to pay for itself. 

But but...Mexico will pay for it in one lump sum... O_O

I'd love to be able to use Trump's reasoning skills in normal life.

*rear ends car, and totals it*

"That'll be 5, 000$"

What are you talking about..you hit me!

"No, you backed into me without reversing...I expect the money by tomorrow. You're paying for my damage as well as yours"

CaptainYesterday
4 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

But but...Mexico will pay for it in one lump sum... O_O

Did he ever say in one lump sum?

Ahh, yes, because the whole wall idea wasn't getting enough heat already.

The wall needs that parody reality tv show from Nationstates called "Who wants to be an  immigrant" where illegals travel over an obstical course of death, and stream it on live Tv. If they survive, they become full fledged citizens. 

:D

(This is a joke btw)

3 hours ago, CaptainYesterday said:

Did he ever say in one lump sum?

he has it in a document on his website here

It's an easy decision for Mexico: make a one-time payment of $5 -10 billion to ensure that $24 billion continues to flow into their country year after year.

It's an easy decision for Mexico: make a one-time payment of $5 -10 billion

That should be narrated in Dr. Evil's voice, including tip of pinky finger in the corner of your mouth.

Trump has long forgotten about this, as he does about everything.  

• 2 weeks later...

Making the giant waste of money even more expensive? Like we need some sort of physical barrier but this is beyond excessive.

Skycaptain

Yes you need a physical barrier, and whilst you are at it make it illegal for an USA corporation, starting with McDonald's, Coca cola, Starbucks etc to trade overseas. 

why do we need some kind of physical barrier?

11 hours ago, gisiebob said:

why do we need some kind of physical barrier?

To stop people crossing over it with vehicles and by foot? Its pretty basic logic.

11 minutes ago, Maou-sama said:

To stop people crossing over it with vehicles and by foot? Its pretty basic logic.

Killing two birds with one stone?

6 minutes ago, Sherlocks said:

Killing two birds with one stone?

Well yeah

Im taking your response literally. I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not.

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 10:22 AM, Maou-sama said:

The wall needs that parody reality tv show from Nationstates called "Who wants to be an  immigrant" where illegals travel over an obstical course of death, and stream it on live Tv. If they survive, they become full fledged citizens. 

:D

Hide contents

(This is a joke btw)

With the way this world is, I don't doubt someone out there would see it fit to mak this a live tv show

do we need one to the north as well?

1 hour ago, gisiebob said:

do we need one to the north as well?

I think Justin promised to plant bushes along the border for shits and giggles. Too bad he won't do that. 

Putting a border on the North would stop some rich people getting in, since you need money to fly/boat to canada to hop the border. I would be down for it, because of Canada's inevitable collapse under its own bullshit and it becoming 2nd world in the next 50 years. It would be good to have a barrier against the illegal aliens coming to USA. 

fly, boat, hike, drive, walk, ferry, tunnel...there are many ways across the american candian boarder. what does money have to do with it?

All the drug kingpins send planes up across the border.  I'd much rather have some poor guy who needs to make money to send back to Mexico here than drug runners.  

14 hours ago, Sally said:

All the drug kingpins send planes up across the border.  I'd much rather have some poor guy who needs to make money to send back to Mexico here than drug runners.  

Most drug dealers use a car, there are videos all over the internet. Feel free to educate yourself. 

Kingpins would not be so stupid as to smuggle it themselves lol. They pay some poor guy to do it for them. 

Skycaptain

Just think. Legalise all drugs, and produce them under proper factory conditions in the USA, no need for drug runners, and no more vast amounts of dollars leaving the country :P

12 hours ago, Yaldabaoth said:

Most drug dealers use a car, there are videos all over the internet. Feel free to educate yourself. 

Kingpins would not be so stupid as to smuggle it themselves lol. They pay some poor guy to do it for them. 

I didn't say they flew in the planes, I said they send the planes.  Feel free to educate your eyes.  

Archived