Morning or night person?

ChillaKilla

Are you a morning or night person?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a morning or night person?

• Morning person
    • Night person
    • I'm ambivalent
  2. 2. Morning people, what time of day do you prefer?

• Morning
    • Night
    • Day
    • Not a morning person
  3. 3. Night people, which time of day do you prefer?

• Morning
    • Night
    • Day
    • Not a night person

This poll is closed to new votes

Afternoon/evening person, I'm almost always tired and uninspired during mornings

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
2 minutes ago, RHD95 said:

Afternoon/evening person, I'm almost always tired and uninspired during mornings

Same here :D And I totally confirm, considering the pleasant talks we had.

I'm very active at 8-7 at night around dusk 

it vary's from that point on.

Very much a morning person, although I'm evening functional. It's 1600-1800 I tend to feel tired 

On 6/8/2017 at 2:34 PM, And Peggy said:

i fucking hate mornings 

Fucking A.  Anything before noon just makes me both angry and depressed.  

• 2 weeks later...
drjohnhwatson

I am definitely a night person.  The people at my former job all said that I ought to work thirds because I would be perfect for it.  Often I would work my morning shift, come home, take a nap for a few hours, stay up until five or six AM, then get three hours of sleep before getting up for work.  I do my best writing at night, I feel more awake at night, and time zones for many of my friends align later at night, so it all works out.

:lol:.

chrys_silver

I like the sun. It's bright and it's warm and I can step outside without worrying about the kinds of people on the street and get things done and then relax in a park or something. But at the same time I really struggle to be awake and functional during mornings.

I'm a night person, but I'd much rather work out how to be a functional morning one.

• 2 weeks later...

A night person that wishes they were a morning person, at least for the past few weeks. 

I'm a night person. But prefer the 'morning' part of the night. :D If that makes sense. 

Night person, my medication makes me so sleepy during the day, so I'll nap throughout the day and then stay awake most of the night.

I love nighttime. I get super energised from 11pm onwards. So annoying, as I usually have to be up early.

I like midday and night and have a very hard time sleeping in general.  Once I do fall asleep though I'm very hard to wake up.

Anomaly Q3Xr

I am very much a night person (hence why I am still up at 4 am and about to go shopping to bake tomorrow / later), but I still get up pretty early, I'm not much a fan of sleeping.

RoseGoesToYale

I've always been a night person. Runs in my dad's family. Whenever there was a reunion, most of us stayed up past midnight and got up at 7-8 am. Any hour's fair game except 4 am. I don't know why.

DigitalBookDust

I go to bed early. I really like the extreme early hours of the morning (3am -7am). I've always been this way. I'd get up very early in the am as a child, both b/c I liked it and also to go with my father to open his store and help him set up. I liked the people who were like me, "early morning owls". They always seemed rather interesting and unusual.

I don't consider myself a morning person, as I'm usually grumpy as hell when I get up and it takes me awhile (sometimes close to noon) to actually feel fully awake and decent.  However, as long as people leave me the hell alone, I can usually function without too much of a hassle.  I start to really wake up around 1 or 2 pm and feel like I'm in full swing by 4 or 5.

The morning can die a death. I'm not usually a  fully functioning non-grumpy person until 11am, depending, which really sucks when you get up for work at 6am. 

Island-Of-Dogs

Morning person thru and thru. Although I have gained an appreciation for sleeping in (Which constitutes past 8:00/8:30) and staying up late (Which constitutes to about 11:00/11:30) over the years. 

Unfortunately I also have a tendency to go thru bouts of insomnia. Not a good combination, but on the bright side, I've learned how to remain functional on as little two or three hours of sleep. 

• 11 months later...

@ChillaKilla

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organization, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to re-start new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived