CNN caught again creating fake news.

Yatogami

On 6/6/2017 at 7:31 PM, Maou-sama said:

Why are you even in this thread? I don't take kindly to "Im too lazy to think" attitudes. Google it yourself. Im not your slave, it isn't hard. 

All Sinatra said was "Im not excited" that was it. That doesn't give CNN the right to say she was unhappy or upset. PERIOD. 

If you want people to care about debatIng with you, try making better quality arguements, as it is you call out cnn for a poor article because Trump doesn't like them and you seem to always post to agree with him on everything, meanwhile in other topics you share articles that are so ridiculously biased and falsely misrepresenting information to fit a particular view that even at a glance it's obvious

I'm not too lazy to think, I'm thinking and the low quality of your posts and sources makes them not worth caring about

1 hour ago, Mystic Maya said:

If you want people to care about debatIng with you, try making better quality arguements, as it is you call out cnn for a poor article because Trump doesn't like them and you seem to always post to agree with him on everything, meanwhile in other topics you share articles that are so ridiculously biased and falsely misrepresenting information to fit a particular view that even at a glance it's obvious

I'm not too lazy to think, I'm thinking and the low quality of your posts and sources makes them not worth caring about

I literally don't care about other people debating me at this point.

I'm somehow not debating properly because I post stuff ypu don't like? This thread wasn't even about Trump! This also has nothing to do with Trump. Don't fucking make assumptions that I'm so shallow to only do things because of Trump. CNN is making money off fucking victims of terror attacks, and trying to trick everyone, and you want to defend this disgusting behavior? Many people, have called out CNN for over a decade for being lying peices of shit. So why not try to present an argument on why I shouldn't call them out on their lies? Oh that's right, because you either believe what they say unquestioning, or just want to piss on my thread because you don't like that I believe things you don't agree with. It's not even about the debate anymore. How would you feel if I flooding your threads with antagonizing and  personal remarks? I post these things to prevent AVEN becoming an echochamber. 

Don't waste your time in my threads if all you can do is complain about them. It only makes you look like a jerk. Attack the argument, not the poster. They are separate things you know. But alas, that requires people knowing how to debate to begin with. Most people don't know how to form a logical argument, so they always try and say a source isn't real without any proof. Then beat around the bush, avoiding all counter arguments. Until the OP gets tired of everyone's bullshit. 

You complaining about "low quality" is pretty hypocritical. Ive nevet seen you once complain about Euco spamming click bait everywhere. But I guess that requires you disagreeing with it.

You missed that I've had no contact with CNN and don't have any real opinion about them for that reason... as for the rest of your post... meh.

12 minutes ago, Mystic Maya said:

You missed that I've had no contact with CNN and don't have any real opinion about them for that reason... as for the rest of your post... meh.

Just don't talk to me or my son ever again.

cnn was built on fake news. there is certainly some very legitimate journalism that they do but that has always been under the shadow of when someone whispered "let's do something for twenty four hours a day - and call it news."

Whats worse, is the only news foreign countries see about America, is from CNN. They will most likely have a disdain, and misconceptions of the country through CNN's constant lies.

• 3 weeks later...
darkstreamers252

I still like that the missing Malaysian plane fell into a black hole.

Spoiler

21 hours ago, Maou-sama said:

Project Veritas goes undercover once again. This time proving the Russian narrative is a lie.

But the producer in question is not politics producer, he is a producer on medical stuff

He is also based in Atlanta outside of their political hubs in Washington and new York so he is outside the main political centres of CNN

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/what-you-dont-see-in-okeefe-video-may-be-as-important-as-what-you-do/2017/06/28/dcb67446-5b7c-11e7-a9f6-7c3296387341_story.html

Fun commentary on the CNN being fake news bullshit. With all examples of their lies, and how much their lies hurt everyday people.

Sandbox level arguments all around. Everyone just pointing fingers at one another instead of just working together to get basic shit done. Like proper healthcare or paid leave for mothers of newborns.

But yeah, just continue accusing "the other side" of lying. Boohoo CNN did this. Baaaaah Fox claimed that. So much more helpful.

11 minutes ago, Homer said:

Sandbox level arguments all around. Everyone just pointing fingers at one another instead of just working together to get basic shit done. Like proper healthcare or paid leave for mothers of newborns.

But yeah, just continue accusing "the other side" of lying. Boohoo CNN did this. Baaaaah Fox claimed that. So much more helpful.

Yeah, lets just hold no one accountable for their actions, and spreading misinformation that has caused literal wars . Great idea!

I mean. If you think the vast majority of people who watch Liberal media, should be lied to, and believe the lies, and become hatefilled because of it. Then you enable the problem.

If there was less disinformation from the Left. There would be a fuck ton more understanding and compromise between the sides. But the problem is you can't even begin to debate these people, because their entire understanding of everything is all disinformation and lies. You'd have to dismantle their understanding in its entirety, and put it back together. The MSM has practically made most of its audience a concetraited, vitriol filled, radical activist hive mind that will believe everything without a second thought. If you think any rational person can easily negotiate with practically insane people. You're out of your element.

I am not even saying this as a conservative. Just as someone who follow politics in general. I think the Left has a ton of great ideas, they are just too incompetant to enact them beyond superficial satisfaction and selfish power grabs. The Right isn't much better, but at least most of them got their heads on straight. Which is why I will ALWAYS support the Right over the Left. Because irrational emotional bitching is unattractive. Slandering opponents personally, and calling everyone "Lirerally Hitler" is just stupid and unsightly. The crying when they get a dose of their own medicine and complaining their rights are being violated is just fucking pathetic. The MSM needs to grow the fuck up.

15 minutes ago, Maou-sama said:

Yeah, lets just hold no one accountable for their actions, and spreading misinformation that has caused literal wars . Great idea!

One day I read a nice comparison regarding the blame game going on in politics. Let's assume someone dropped a giant vase on the floor. Dems and reps (or basically the vast majority of politicians) will now start to accuse each other of having dropped the vase and how they could  let it happen. Yet they all leave the shattered vase on the floor. By the time they've finished argiung, 300 people have cut their feet walking across the shards. Which leads to the next round of useless discussions: How could that happen? You didn't do this to prevent this! But no, your side didn't do that!very pers

Every person with more than one brain cell would clean up the mess first, then fix the underlying problem. Then there's still time to find out who's responsible. But first, get your shit together. I don't care who cries the loudest about who is worse. Get. Shit. Done.

Not commenting on the rest of your post because it's completely unrelated to what I said before.

3 minutes ago, Homer said:

One day I read a nice comparison regarding the blame game going on in politics. Let's assume someone dropped a giant vase on the floor. Dems and reps (or basically the vast majority of politicians) will now start to accuse each other of having dropped the vase and how they could  let it happen. Yet they all leave the shattered vase on the floor. By the time they've finished argiung, 300 people have cut their feet walking across the shards. Which leads to the next round of useless discussions: How could that happen? You didn't do this to prevent this! But no, your side didn't do that!very pers

Every person with more than one brain cell would clean up the mess first, then fix the underlying problem. Then there's still time to find out who's responsible. But first, get your shit together. I don't care who cries the loudest about who is worse. Get. Shit. Done.

Except you can't get shit done, because the people in charge are arguing. There is no 3rd party that says "stop arguing" and the media throws gasoline on the fire. Making the argument worse. So the solution is to turn the media into a fire-fighter, and not an arson. Its not that hard. Only THEN can anything get done.

4 minutes ago, Maou-sama said:

Except you can't get shit done, because the people in charge are arguing. There is no 3rd party that says "stop arguing" and the media throws gasoline on the fire. Making the argument worse. So the solution is to turn the dumb ass media into a figher fighter, and not an arson. Its not that hard. Only THEN can anything get done.

Grandmaster of self-contradiction strikes yet again. It's almost funny.

If you say that shit can't get done because of the people in charge are arguing, the solution would be that those people in charge need to grow the fuck up and stop arguing. That would require nothing more than leadership quality. Why would you need a 3rd party for behaving like a grown-up.

44 minutes ago, Homer said:

Grandmaster of self-contradiction strikes yet again. It's almost funny.

If you say that shit can't get done because of the people in charge are arguing, the solution would be that those people in charge need to grow the fuck up and stop arguing. That would require nothing more than leadership quality. Why would you need a 3rd party for behaving like a grown-up.

It's not a contradiction at all, your just don't see the problem. Ain't my fault you can't follow simple logic.

Also, you've apparently you've never been in any kind of real fight. Because once that ball gets rolling, it's difficult to stop yourself. Politics is the most blood boiling subject next to religion. It's easy to infuriate anyone. Afterall, even politicians are human.

The problems are also different on each side, and the Left is far worse in not being rational, indisputably. There is insurmountable proof that they are biased, misleading, and worse, in control of the general public's opinions. Most of the Left is entirely fueled by disinformation, emotional reasoning, and suicidal altruism. They demonize anyone that is not them. They dox, slander and strawman even more. The Right is nothing like that at all. The Right looks like a fucking Saint compared to them. The Right is smaller, less powerful, and far more dignified and rational in every conceivable way. The problem also lies in the Left wing media propaganda machine, and the bigwig Leftist elites that control them. The media is no longer journalism, and hasn't been in ages. It's pure propaganda. The Right is the only thing preventing the USA from dissolving into a police state. They help keep our constitutional rights along side Libertarians.

The Right has to argue, because they are the only ones who are left that can. The Right is also willing to work with the Left, and has tried. But the Left is so caught up in its hatred and blind emotional outbursts. That it refuses to acknowledge anything the Right may come up with as even plausible. They'll shoot it down the moment they see the "R" next to it.  It's the Left that needs to grow the fuck up. Not the Right. The Right has endured this shit for so long, its learning to use the Leftist bullshit against them. This also isnt a fight over stupid shit, its a fight over the survival or destruction of our country. It will continue to be a fight, as long as there is diversity of thought. So having it "just stop" is a niave and idealist way of thinking. They can work together, but they will always fight for control and disagree. The media is suppose to be the 3rd party that tells them to stop. Not cheering on Democrats, and mocking Republicans.

If the Left got it's shit together, abandoned the SJW bullshit, quit demonizing everything the Right does. Then maybe we can get somewhere.

13 minutes ago, Maou-sama said:

It's not a contradiction at all, your just don't see the problem. Ain't my fault you can't follow simple logic. (...)

:lol: okay, this is getting ridiculous. Not going to waste any more time on that.

6 minutes ago, Homer said:

:lol: okay, this is getting ridiculous. Not going to waste any more time on that.

No, you accused me of something. Explain it. What part of it is a contradiction? Apparently I'm so good at them enough to be called a grand master at it. So it should be easy for an exceptional intellectual like you.

So first you blame the media for spreading misinformation, which apparently is why it's fine to engage in fingerpointing (leading to nothing getting done in the end). Then you say that nothing gets done because people are arguing instead of actually doing something. That has so much of "But mom, Kevin started the argument!" to it. This is not helpful.

A large part of politics is debating. Looking at an issue, negotiating points, finding a majorly accepted stance... then fixing the issue. If you're not able to control yourself during a debate, holding a position that is based on debating simply isn't for you.

7 hours ago, Homer said:

So first you blame the media for spreading misinformation, which apparently is why it's fine to engage in fingerpointing (leading to nothing getting done in the end). Then you say that nothing gets done because people are arguing instead of actually doing something. That has so much of "But mom, Kevin started the argument!" to it. This is not helpful.

A large part of politics is debating. Looking at an issue, negotiating points, finding a majorly accepted stance... then fixing the issue. If you're not able to control yourself during a debate, holding a position that is based on debating simply isn't for you.

That's not a contradiction, because both can happen at the same time. Disinfo, arguing, and blaming can all happen at once. Its not exclusive, nor do they cancel each other out. For it to be a contradiction, they have to be opposite things that can't exist together. They are not.

The media spreading disinformation is the catalyst that causes the fighting. The Left being substantially more prone at starting shit. The Right has to respond similarly everytime to remain relevant. If the Left was more honest, the Right would stop fighting too. Since the Right doesn't usually start the fight.

Then you are referencing the analogy YOU came up with, when I reworded it to match my argument roughly. If there was perceived flaws in it, its because your analogy was shit. Not because my argument was. 

Majorly accepted stances can be wrong. People are seperated by intelligence and wisdom, and intelligence is the minority every time. So if you choose to always follow the crowd means you are at a higher risk of being used/fooled by people smarter than you. Wisdom is better for idiots, because its passed down. 

Politics is about finding compromise, not about finding the answer. Since there is rarely a real objective answer to anything.

On 6/29/2017 at 7:47 AM, ♣Ryan♣ said:

PragerU is trash.

ChillaKilla
On 7/1/2017 at 3:38 AM, yourcaptaiin said:

PragerU is trash.

Louder for the people in the back

A difference is that over the past weeks CNN have admitted there many mistake AND fired those who did it. Trump on the other hand have actually been examined and it have been shown he have almost told a lie or fake fact DAILY. There have been no owing up for that on part of Trump. 

3 hours ago, ThaHoward said:

A difference is that over the past weeks CNN have admitted there many mistake AND fired those who did it. Trump on the other hand have actually been examined and it have been shown he have almost told a lie or fake fact DAILY. There have been no owing up for that on part of Trump. 

Like what? Source?

• 1 month later...

I feel like many of the "protests" that people care about seem to stem from after the MSM reports on a small group of protesters.

Then suddenly its this HUGE deal and EVERYONE cares about it.

It seems like a hive-like mind to me.

Also Why do minorities and women need special grants and loans and programs if they are supposed to be "equal" to Caucasian males?

It just seems like you are saying that these people need these programs to be equal and are thus contradicting yourself in saying that minorities and women are equal to Caucasian.

Archived