• Who?
    • I hate her
    • I love her omg
  2. 2. What's your favorite song by her?

• (Answer in comments)
    • I don't like her
    • I don't listen to/know her

This poll is closed to new votes

I loooooove Lana Del Rey and my favorite songs are Dark Paradise and Young&Beautiful

Mostly Peaceful Ryan

All I know about her is apparently her pussy taste like Pepsi cola. I've never seen another source confirming or denying this, but I prefer Dr. Pepper personally. 

Aimeendfire

I love Lana Del Rey. Her voice is haunting, her music is amazing.

I can't even pick a favourite song. Young and Beautiful and Dark Paradise are good choices for fav songs

Have you ever heard some of her lesser known songs?

Like this one

http://picosong.com/9pZZ/

or this little gem

JayDee1212

I love her! And my favorite song by her is definitely Summertime Sadness (probably cliché I know, but I do really like that one haha)

Grumpy Alien

I've only heard her name and one song.

1 hour ago, ♣Ryan♣ said:

All I know about her is apparently her pussy taste like Pepsi cola.

She should see a gynecologist about that. I'm not an expert but I don't think that's considered normal... unless she bathes in it? That'd be almost as weird.

SorryNotSorry
1 hour ago, ♣Ryan♣ said:

All I know about her is apparently her pussy taste like Pepsi cola.

Maybe she's diabetic.

i do like lana del rey, my favourite two songs would be summertime sadness and west coast

i don't have all her albums, only ultraviolence and born to die (the paradise edition)

I like 

I probably fell for the scenes of couples on vintage bikes and it was easy to connect to the lyrics

10 hours ago, iff said:

i don't have all her albums, only ultraviolence and born to die (the paradise edition)

Coincidentally, those are my two favorite albums! (although Lust for Life promises to be good)

Summertime Sadness! It was the song that made me fall in love with get-together I feel in love with the original of that song, a radio edit and the music video, in fact I even tried to find the clothes she wore in that MV, but no dice. I love how she croons in her songs and the oldness in her voice. I tend to love how she wears her hair and clothes as well...or more accurately her whole aesthetic.:blush: Video Games, National Anthem, Lust for Life, West Coast, Carmen, Lolita, Blue Jeans, and Radio, and probably my favorites...no Dark Paradise is my favorite....that songs gives me Andersen's Little Mermaid vibes. Plus God's and Monsters, Body Electric....you know what, probably the whole Born to Die album including the title song, I love her so much.

I find her sooooo annoyingly disgusting. But my favorite songs by her are:

all of them.  

1.Do you like Lana Del Rey
tRbwa39.gif

2. What's your favorite song by her?

None, obviously. The songs by her I had to hear because they were just played everywhere were all annoying as fuck.

J. van Deijck
14 hours ago, Peachyy said:

I find her sooooo annoyingly disgusting.

basically this.

except that her music gets on my nerves and her voice only makes it worse. :lol:

• 2 months later...

It changes from time to time, but currently "Freak".

I also love "National Anthem", "Carmen", "Maha Maha" (unreleased) and "Summertime Sadness". But I love like 80% of her work. 

I'm not a fan and I don't listen to her songs much, but I like her. I love Summertime Sadness and Ultraviolence.

cavalier080854

I admire "Love", Well paced and great video. Though I do feel a change in rhythm is necessary over the entire coùrse of the Album is needed.

I heard her for the first time a couple days ago (Lolita). It wasn't really what I expected, and I couldn't tell if I liked it or not.

• 9 months later...

i am also really liking her latest album. It is a very good album.

• 1 month later...

@ryan_

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organization, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to re-start new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived