Chill music for chill people. πŸ„πŸŒŠ

Elftober Country
1 minute ago, N'y said:

I had a store of this kind in Essen too 8) Skinny person in Converse Basketball-Boots, red jeans and Parka, 16yrs old. How I was stared at :D Bought my first 10 hole Rangerboots :D

Β 

ParkaΒ 8)

Silk Bones

@N'yΒ You're to blame by @Ocean EyesΒ words now.Β :D

Enne Kristin

Dont blame me ;) I am small and sweet and cute. And I have cake :cake:

Silk Bones

Awe, Now I really can't blame ya. So I'll sweep this problem under the rug for now and just blame the music for being so damn good!

Elftober Country

Β 

Enne Kristin

OK, back on topic ;)Β  If I am chilling, I like a spectrum between Kitaro, Jarre, PinkFloyd and Slayer, depends on the mood...

Β 

Β 

Silk Bones

@N'yΒ I've listened to this album before! I agree with you 100%, Kitaro and Pink Floyd is pretty awesome for those occasions. (especially Slayer, and don't get me started on Judas Priest)Β 

Β That album reminded me of this song here, similar sound, very surreal feel to it.

This film is really good too by the way, but I'll try not to derail the thread heh

Β 

@Peinture PaixΒ Oh no, at the time I was completely unfazed by negative attention, so the experience actually didn't have any kind of effect on me. I wasn't even really paying much attention to them, my brother said something about it after we left. I went in there because I thought goths were cool, but I think the employees may have felt threatened by me because I found them non-threatening? I vaguely remember dressing really preppy when I was 12 and I was probably wearing a polo or something.

Β 

I can't imagine having dressed like a goth like you did, because of all of the negative attention from pretty much everyone everywhere.

Silk Bones

@Ocean EyesΒ Oh I see now. Well it definitely takes a lot of guts to walk in stores like hot topic, dressed in different fashion that isn't alternative, as well. So I also salute you for your bravery tooΒ :D

Silk Bones

Same with Grateful Dead

Β 

Enne Kristin

sigh... when I think of these times I allways get a bit disphoric... I had long blond hair, masculine size48/50, feminine 38/40/42... CW disphoria

Spoiler

People who met me referred to me as "guy who looks like a girl" ;) even in college... 2 years ago, I was referred to as "Fat woman with glasses"Β :ph34r: I try to avoid dressing androgynous now... passing as cismale makes me feel like... sorry for being spoilsport. Need cake. :redface:

Β 

Enne Kristin
3 minutes ago, Peinture Paix said:

Grateful Dead

Reminds me of the seriesΒ  "Freaks and Geeks"/"Voll im Leben, voll daneben"

Β 

Β 

Elftober Country

@N'yΒ I loved this showΒ :wub:

Silk Bones
3 minutes ago, N'y said:

sigh... when I think of these times I allways get a bit disphoric... I had long blond hair, masculine size48/50, feminine 38/40/42... CW disphoria

Β  Hide contents

People who met me referred to me as "guy who looks like a girl" ;) even in college... 2 years ago, I was referred to as "Fat woman with glasses"Β :ph34r: I try to avoid dressing androgynous now... passing as cismale makes me feel like... sorry for being spoilsport. Need cake. :redface:

Β 

Oh love I understand what you mean, apologies for bringing up possible bad memories. Even if it's a picture, hope it helpsΒ ^_^

40d6eed66464357cf31bf49b85a827d8.jpg

Enne Kristin

Helps :) thank you :) One cannot allways control yons memories :) *yummy* -ok, I am getting even fatter ;):D:lol: Beautyful cake :)

Silk Bones

Β 

Enne Kristin

my beloved spouse just made me a cup of coffee whe they noticed I was sad :) so cute, they is :) (milk and sugar) ^_^

Elftober Country

Β 

Silk Bones

@Ocean EyesΒ Likewise

bXvo9.gif

Silk Bones
2 minutes ago, N'y said:

my beloved spouse just made me a cup of coffee whe they noticed I was sad :) so cute, they is :) (milk and sugar) ^_^

That so kind of them! You two sound to be a very lovely couple.Β ^_^

Silk Bones

@Ocean EyesΒ Oh crap! I amΒ so sorry! I don't mean to disturb youΒ D:Β 

Elftober Country

Β 

Enne Kristin
Just now, Peinture Paix said:

You two sound to be a very lovely couple.

Oh we start nearly every day with a row :D But we care for each other ... Two agenderish graces under one roof ;) They is even more aromantic than I am actuallyΒ  ...

Elftober Country

Β 

Silk Bones

A little sad, but still a chill song

Β 

Archived