-

Was here

Alice Woodstock

For me the body was not the problem. I would preffer a female body but I can live with mine. It's how I identify myself that makes me more confident and can now say I like myself the way I am. I can deal with some people seem me as a man, but if I see myself with this gender I feel garbage, like I was all my life before question my gender.

Something that helps me is realise that man and woman body aren't so different. Ironically it helps me even with sex it's how I'm pretty convinced the body difference between genders is overestimated. 

So you'd just be more comfortable with participating in sex if you had male genitals? Or do you want them for other reasons? If the impulse for sex isn't evoked by a quality about someone it's not sexual attraction. Thinking you could concent to sex with someone isn't attraction, just like thinking you could concent to going out with X person isn't a crush. Liking the idea of sexual activity as in you desire sex in general? Very normal for sexual people. Women being willing to have sex with X person is also very normal for a majority of sexual women; as a majority of women don't or rarely ever experience sexual attraction.

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 2:10 PM, Star Bit said:

So you'd just be more comfortable with participating in sex if you had male genitals? Or do you want them for other reasons? If the impulse for sex isn't evoked by a quality about someone it's not sexual attraction. Thinking you could concent to sex with someone isn't attraction, just like thinking you could concent to going out with X person isn't a crush. Liking the idea of sexual activity as in you desire sex in general? Very normal for sexual people. Women being willing to have sex with X person is also very normal for a majority of sexual women; as a majority of women don't or rarely ever experience sexual attraction.

(the editor's acting weird for me)

1. Pretty much.

2. I didn't know that, and now I feel kind of feel stupid for feeling not normal because of that.

^ a quote but no reply

I had to put it in the quote box because it wouldn't let me put it under it.

Archived