[TMI/NSFW] Could I just be cis girl that hates her genitals?

Was here

i know i've said this before in other posts, but yeah. is it possible to be cis and hate your genitals? like i hate my female parts and wish i had a penis every time i'm aroused. it just feels right to me and i hate imagining sexual things with me as a girl. :huh:

i really need to stop asking this stuff, im' just going around in circles constantly, with my posts and mentally.

my mind for the past few months:

Image result for running around in circles

Reading your post gave me a split opinion partway through it.

i know i've said this before in other posts, but yeah. is it possible to be cis and hate your genitals?

To which I'm thinking: "sure, I don't see why not; lots of people hate certain physical aspects of themselves and I don't see why it necessarily means you have to be trans just because one of those aspects happens to be your genitals"

like i hate my female parts and wish i had a penis every time i'm aroused. it just feels right to me and i hate imagining sexual things with me as a girl. 

To which I'm thinking: "whoa, back up, now that's definitely starting to sound trans"

I guess, summary?

If you don't like something about yourself?  Not necessarily trans

If you wish you had something else?  That pretty much falls under trans

JMHO, YMMV, etc.

Mostly Peaceful Ryan

I start with taking sex out of the equation, what do you want to be thought of when walking down the street? Do you want them to see you as a man or a women? Do you want to uses male or female pronouns? What do you feel you are when you just being yourself?

It is totally possible to dislike your genitals and not be transgender. Once you figure out what you want to be seen as or who you feel you are then think of what you want your sex life to be.

I wish I didn't have my ugly lady bits, and maybe even would have preferred being physically male, but that doesn't necessarily make me trans. I guess the important question is, who are you at your core? Your identity is what you're comfortable with. And if you aren't sure, that's OK. It's not always black and white.

But I know what you mean.

What you're describing seems more related to sex (not intercourse, the biological sum of your parts) than gender. It's possible to be transsexual but maintain your assigned gender at birth- women can have penises, or male/masculine bodies, because gender and sex are two separate things. Also remember that gender isn't binary.

Archived