Introduction #2.

missymodlex1000

missymodlex1000

Hello! This is my second time introducing myself... I'm much different now. I guess I'll provide a lil' timeline:

• Discovered asexuality in 2010 (?)

• Had an asexual boyfriend a few years after that

• Broke up with him, experimented with a lot of guys, was good and bad and everything in between

• Declared chastity for awhile because I had to figure out what I wanted

• Met a boy who didn't mind non-sexual body exploration. He became more and more sexual over time, and eventually broke the strong trust I had of him.

• We broke up, and now I'm not having any sex, period.

Now it's a few months after my last sexual experience (one that I did not enjoy). I can sense that I'm starting to think about it more and more, but I'm not entirely sure about it since I now have trust issues and am a bit skeptical of motivation of guys wanting to be friends with me. I do know that my ideal would be a friend with benefits who was less sexual than I, but that's nearly impossible :P So I think I'm probably going to stick with platonic cuddles and massages with a few friends.

P.S. The reason I'm doing this right now is because I almost got nakey with an out-of-town visitor tonight!

Trust issues are really hard, I have them as well. You could seek guys to be friends with and explain your situation, maybe?

Welcome back to AVEN! :cake: Thank you for sharing your story with us! I'm glad you returned. : ) I think you'll find some awesome people that can relate to you here. I've never been in a relationship, but I can imagine the trust issues after what you've gone through! I wish you all the best, and I hope you enjoy being a member!

Now, for some more helpful information about the site, in addition to my welcome (and cake):

Spoiler

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

Image result for wonderful cake

Archived