Heyo from another dimension.

AnarchistTactician

AnarchistTactician

Hello! My name is AnarchistTactitian, but y'all can shorten it.

Ooook, so a few months back I noted a distinct lack of crushes... on anybody... in my whole life. Kapich? Coolio. Then, I noted that I didn't really feel those urges that they talked about in Sex Ed class. Hell, I STILL am trying to figure out what that means. I even asked a friend who is sexual. :)

Well, I actually started calling myself asexual as a joke, not realizing it was actually real. (Have you ever had those moments where you make up a word that actually is real?) So, I went on the internet. Of course it's a rather dangerous place to go alone. I kinda found AVEN by accident, and rather glad I did. Why? Remember that going alone comment from a few characters back? Yeah, it was especially bad since I didn't really have any friends.

So, I lurked for a bit. Then, I forgot about AVEN. Oopsies. :D Anyways, one of the 2 friends I had finally made, (and really cheered me up from being this itty-bitty close to being depressed from pure loneliness) came out as Bi. Big surprise, but honestly, I give no fucks about it. So we got a bi, an ace, and a normie (Forgive me if that sounds offensive). Chill, eh?

So, the 3 of us are really chill and one day, the girl (the straight one) seems really down. A lot (Psst, she was depressed). Well, I didn't quite catch it. In fact, the only reason I know is cause she told me 2 days ago. And do you know what? My friend realized she had been gay for over a year. (Her words not mine)

Honestly it just makes me really happy to know I ain't the only one where things fly over my head. People always laugh at me for the way I eat corndogs, and do other menial stuff. I don't know why though. I loved seeing people who I can relate with. Bingo! I said, as honestly, my class was seriously close minded. My bi friend who is openly out of the closet? Extremely abused with homophobic comments. Scared the other one out of telling us. Honestly though, I get teased for not having a love interest, but if I said I was ace, rip.

I love having found some folks who are open minded. And don't even get me started on the fact that I have realized I was trans since I was 9. (Those 2 are the only ones that know). This place seems like a safe outlet and a refuge, maybe make some friends? Just don't make me build additional pylons. Dx

Was this too laid back? Eh, sorry if it was. I really am not about long somber discussions about how bad we/I have it. Past is the past, ne? Present is now, and I'm presently happy saying this. :lol:

P.S. No cheesecake please, I ended up in the bathroom from eating ONE slice, for 30 minutes with horrible nausea and stomach cramps.

That.Poppy

I was reading through this and was like, "yesss. Lets be friends. This is funny, he's awesome." But then I saw the no cheesecake thing and I was like ughh...nvm. No cheesecake? No friendship. ;)

Kidding. It's very nice to meet you, fellow newbie. I'm Kyle :) 

AnarchistTactician
12 minutes ago, That.Poppy said:

I was reading through this and was like, "yesss. Lets be friends. This is funny, he's awesome." But then I saw the no cheesecake thing and I was like ughh...nvm. No cheesecake? No friendship. ;)

Kidding. It's very nice to meet you, fellow newbie. I'm Kyle :) 

Nice ta meet you too, I think we'll get along just fine...

Did I say slice? I meant 1 bite.

AnarchistTactician

I am from Hueco Mundo.

Welcome to AVEN! :cake: Thank you sharing your story with us! I'm glad you decided to return and make an account! : ) You'll find a lot of awesome and supportive people that can relate to you here. We also have a really great Gender Discussions part of the forum, if you're interested. Take your time exploring, and I hope you enjoy being a member!

Now, for some more helpful information about the site, in addition to my welcome (and cake):

Spoiler

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

Related image

Archived