Technically not new here. Technically.

Torte

Hello, everyone!

My name is Torte and I'm very glad to meet you. I've been here like 2 years ago before, but first, probably noone remembers me, and second, I think I missed introducing myself last time. So here I am again, starting over.

I really don't know yet how to identify, not even if I am on the ace and/or aro spectrum. I think it's quite possible, but not a given. Looking forward to look into it with everyone :D

Just wanted to say hi, probably will start to ask some questions that interest me in the next couple days. Thanks in advance to everyone willing to help, which is probably a lot of people here on AVEN.

Looking forward to you!

Welcome (back) to AVEN! :cake: Thank you for introducing yourself!! It's great you decided to return. : ) Take your time exploring and see what feels right. There's a lot of people that can relate to you...this is an awesome place to question and figure out your identity! I hope you enjoy being a member and get some answers to your questions!

Now, for some more helpful information about the site, in addition to my welcome (and cake):

Spoiler

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days back here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

Related image

Archived