The Essence of Kissing: Your Favorite 💋

Ms.AnnDanae

Ms.AnnDanae

Thinking on my past, I realized many times I have kissed people and had it be platonic.

I am torn between deep kissing that makes your heart pound and leaves you breathless and soft stolen kisses while laying down for a mid-day nap. Scartch that... soft stolen kisses are my favorite. T always spent the weekend at my house because we had a class at our local gymnastics gym and we often spent the weekend relaxing..Netflix and napping/kissing basically. Often I would go lay down in my room and she would join me in a few minutes and we would cuddle and sleep for an hour or two. When we wake up it's a soft kiss here and there while getting ready for whatever else we are doing that day. There were some days where my Mim would work at night and we would watch movies and share candy (by passing it from my mouth to her mouth with some excellent tongue skills). Those were some of my best memories because we were so young that it was never anything sexual...it was just (bout to get really cheesy) existing with each other. Being there at the same time and just...

Platonic kissing. It sounds weird but I think that this has happened every time because it was never sexual.

Share your favorite type of kiss. Or the most intimate kiss you can remember. Never had a kiss but always wondered, share what you imagine.

Grumpy Alien

I'm meh about kissing.

JayDee1212

I'm also pretty meh about kissing, but I think it's because I've only ever kissed 3 people, and I didn't have feelings for any of them really (on top of the fact they weren't very good at it!)

I think I would like it if I had a special connection to the person, as in really cared for them, but in the past it's mostly been done out of experimentation or obligation on my part so I couldn't much enjoy it.

But I agree, if I was ever in a romantic or QPR in the future (as I hope to be!) I would definitely like to hold hands and occasionally kiss if the other person is comfortable.

swirl_of_blue

I've kissed two people in my life. I have never kissed anyone I haven't been in a steady relationship with, as I see kissing as very much a romantic and borderline sexual act. I wish I was one of those people who can kiss others just for fun, as I really enjoy the sensation of kissing. I've now gone almost five years without a kiss, and I can't even remember what it feels like. I just remember that I like it...

Guest Lady.Lizard

I am definitely one for kissing, but only if there are no tongues....that's just ewwwwwwwwwwwww :S 
If they're gonna use tongues I would rather kiss a dishwasher, though there isn't much difference by that point :lol: 

Anthracite_Impreza

I tend to just rest my lips on my cars' steering wheels, bonnet or bumpers and nuzzle, they're my favourite kisses <3

NoLongerActive1234

I used to hate kissing since my only experience was an awkward mistake but with my partner it is lovely and amazing. It is very different when there is a strong emotional and romantic bond there. Platonic kisses are nice too, I'm used to those with family members and cats! ^_^

Other than my dogs I've never been one for platonic kissing.

I've never thought of what is the best, though I've certainly experienced some rather bad kissers. :lol: I quite like being the little spoon having my partner kiss the back of me neck. :wub: 

Like @MistySpring said, I think there needs to be a strong emotional and romantic bond. My ex-boyfriend had an avoidant attachment style, so I was really emotionally attached to him but I could tell he was distancing himself and therefore kissing him was a horrible experience.

I like kisses :P But not making out. It can be a "long, lingering" type kiss, but I think the point where the tongue does anything is probably where I start being like "Naw, thanks!"

With close family, I like the kiss on the top of the head/forehead sign of affection, but I think that's just because it's what my family has always done ;) For anyone I'm not blood related to, I prefer we be either very close to dating or dating if kissing is gonna happen.

I like to give pecks on the forehead (or, occasionally, the nose). They're meant to indicate a certain level of comfort, trust and relaxation. Nothing romantic here, but they still count for this thread, don't they?

Romantic kisses wear off pretty quickly and it gets just awful when you're not into it. It's been too long to remember a favourite type.

I enjoy making out. I’ll probably be pretty alone with this here but dominating tongue kisses is great in my opinion. It’s ideal with someone taller than me because than I can pull him down to my height too what I think is really awesome.
I am not the guy for soft and shy kisses.

As far as platonic kisses go I don’t usually do that because I don’t see the sense in that.
I shake hands, I high five people and occasionally hug someone or pat them on the back when they are close friends or close family. 

J. van Deijck

with my beloved, I like all kisses possible.

and only with him.

I like soft stolen ones because to me it shows more affection.

CaptainKay

My signifs kiss me on the forehead a lot and it gives me life. It's just so sweet and cute and gives me warm fuzzies <3 

SamwiseLovesLife
19 hours ago, Graceful said:

I'm meh about kissing.

I agree. The thought is nice but the action is akward and uncomfortable for me

J. van Deijck
1 hour ago, CaptainKay said:

My signifs kiss me on the forehead a lot and it gives me life. It's just so sweet and cute and gives me warm fuzzies <3 

Aww same! :wub: it doesn't matter that I'm taller than him XD

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
19 hours ago, swirl_of_blue said:

I've kissed two people in my life. I have never kissed anyone I haven't been in a steady relationship with, as I see kissing as very much a romantic and borderline sexual act.

So yeah...the last real kiss happened more than 10 years ago but I don't miss anything.

Slayerin96

Fact: I can't share any type of mouth kiss with any girl whatsoever (I'm heterosexual), or with a guy whom I'm not sexually attracted to. I'm like "ewwww, exchanging spit".

So I'm going to talk about the "exceptional case". For a while, I was physically intimate with my best friend - he's been the only boy I've ever desired. So back then, in addition to the strong (platonic) emotional connection, the sexual one was present, too. I have more types of kisses that I like in this case. I regard a tongue kiss as purely sexual because every time we kissed like then, it turned me on. It was really hot. Same applies to body kisses (neck, chest, shoulders, back, stomach, thighs). A peck on the lips is very special because to me, it represents the borderline between sensual and sexual. It carries both meanings at the same time. I loved the feeling of his soft lips. It felt sensual and affectionate, but with a tad of eroticism at the same time, because it would lead to...something more in certain cases. And I would plant kisses on his face (his temple, his cheek) in order to express my affection for him (I'd feel exactly the same towards a girl I'm close with as this set of kisses is purely platonic). The ones with sensual connotation made me feel comfortable, safe and warm. 

Kisses are lovely.

Little pecks, long smooches, lips, nose, forehead.

Also like Eskimo kisses ^_^

Affection is wub...

J. van Deijck
6 minutes ago, Tainted said:

Affection is wub...

...some might disagree. <_< XD

theinkstainedhands

I love kisses! Although I've never had a "deep kiss" just the short kind you give friends and family members. I'm honestly unsure about how I would feel about other kisses.

16 minutes ago, The Dryad said:

Gross.

Are you saying your favorite kissing are the one's that are gross? Or that you don't like kisses? Because I think if it's the later you are in the wrong thread :P

Just now, Puck said:

Are you saying your favorite kissing are the one's that are gross? Or that you don't like kisses? Because I think if it's the later you are in the wrong thread :P

Lol yep, definitely in the wrong thread.

J. van Deijck

:blush:

I have so much of platonic love to share <3 so it was cute to read it. :3

Archived