The Essence of Kissing: Your Favorite 💋

Ms.AnnDanae

RoseGoesToYale

I still say I'm looking for my first kiss, since I had two previous opportunities, but upon further review, I had to waive both off. For the first, I was young and didn't give consent to it (ironically, I wound up crushing on the guy later), and the second pretty much got cut short. I love the idea of kissing someone I'm familiar with, especially one where they put their hand on my face and draw it up to meet theirs. Perhaps one day I'll share one at the edge of a beautiful wood while the snow gently falls.

I like kisses (lips only) that start gentle, but then turn into a bit of nibbling :) (that usually makes me giggle a bit). Kisses on the cheeks or forehead are so sweet.

Tongue kissing is a bit bleh to me.

Someone Else

I think I'd like very passionate kisses with the right person (the right person seems awfully hard to find.)  It'd have to mean something, be a symbol of the trust and bond.  

When I had a boyfriend and we kissed I kind of expected more to it? But for me it was just like: it doesn't matters if you like it it's ok I guess. It didn't really make me feel anything...

RainbowKisses

So I just joined this site and this is my first post (I didn't expect it to be about kisses but I think it's a cute topic!)

Well for me, no tongue tyvm (but this could just be because I've been kissing the wrong people lol)

The kisses I love the most: kisses to the cheek/corner of the mouth

Kisses to back of my neck when spooning as I noticed someone else mention *cheering*

Kisses to the hands or inside of the wrist.

I am big on intimacy and affection (without the pressure for it to turn into something more) I live for all kisses everywhere. Soft and fleeting or long and possessive.

Just have to find the right person lol!

Pam just wants pancakes
On 5/24/2017 at 8:05 AM, JayDee1212 said:

I'm also pretty meh about kissing, but I think it's because I've only ever kissed 3 people, and I didn't have feelings for any of them really

On 5/24/2017 at 0:35 PM, Antihero. said:

I enjoy making out. I’ll probably be pretty alone with this here but dominating tongue kisses is great in my opinion

I've kissed like 5 boys in my life and made out with 2 of them. To me kissing it's really weird because I'm not really into it, I'm asexual and kinda aromantic so I never look for this kind of affection. 

I have never kissed someone while being sober and when it happened was because these guys insisted too much and I did it just to fit in, even though I didn't feel anything for those guys I kissed.

However one time in my entire life a tongue kiss felt really nice because for some weird reason it was the only time ever that I had wanted to kiss someone in a sensual/romantic way.

I dig all types of kisses. My favourite is when someone's lips ghosts over your own and doesn't make a full connection, leaving behind a brief tickle.

Platonic kisses are great too but only with a select couple of very close friends.

ChillaKilla

...I like the idea of kissing but I need to find someone to do it more with :P /lacks experience

Archived