Just joined

mistymornings

mistymornings

I’m a 21 year old homoromantic asexual woman. I'm a college junior (English major) with a focus in writing, currently working in interactive fiction design and game development. Glad to meet you all!

Hello there! I'm Lauren, a 13 year old ace. I'm new here, and I'm up to talk if you have time. I am also from California. 

SamwiseLovesLife

Hi :D I'm 21, British, Ace, gray-Aro, Agender. I loooooove fantasy books <3 What are you reading atm?

Hi, I'm Serenity. I live in Southern Cali. I find your list of interests interesting :D. I like video games with a story and multiplayers, I am not a huge fan of all the first person shooter types ( I play maybe 2). I like the idea of historical fashion, when people dressed "dapper" and "snazzy". Fantasy is the best, whether it is books, tv or movies, or video games. To quote a show I watch: "Age of the geek, baby".

Hello there, and welcome to AVEN! :cake:

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

Again, welcome to AVEN and I hope your stay is everything you hoped!

finicky feminist

Hey!! I am a 19 year old ace from Southasia. I ALSO WANNA DO A MAJOR IN ENGLISH LITERATURE. (Doesnt look possible at the moment lol). 

notfeelingit98

Hi!! I mean, I don't know anything about gaming, but I love writing as well and I'd like to study English Lit one day (if and when I graduate, to be exact).

And your enjoyment of teacups? Relatable. :DD

999papercranes

Hello! I'm an introverted writer as well :) (Only fifteen, but I still call myself a writer.) I'm just from the boring Midwest. Welcome to AVEN! 

(When AVEN autocorrects to "Avengers...") 

Welcome! I'm interested in interactive fiction too. :) 

Hi!  Welcome to AVEN :cake:.  I'm originally from California and would love to be back on the west coast.  While writing isn't my focus, I do love to read and have a fantasy story I'm in the process of writing.  Feel free to PM me to talk more.  While I very much enjoy chatting with people, it makes me anxious to be the one to start the conversation.  

Welcome to AVEN! :cake: Thank you for joining and introducing yourself! : ) Wow, you're interested in and studying a ton of really awesome things!! I love those kinds of video games, too. Do you play Telltale Games? It would be so awesome to work in that field. Take your time exploring the site; I'm sure you'll find tons of supportive people that relate! I hope you enjoy being a member~

Related image

LightsShineBright

Hi. Welcome to AVEN :cake: , though I'm relatively new myself ^_^. I really like animations and is very interested in developing games albeit not learning the necessary skills.. yet. My inbox is also always open (I think my placement of 'also' is incorrect among many others, I got nervous with the English major stuff). Anyway, welcome!

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome welcome!!! :cake:

I visited your profile after seeing you had visited mine and I got really excited to see that you are from the SF Bay Area.. as am I! Not a college student or anything but I do think teacups are cute. Quite introverted as well, and I love cooking/baking too! 8)

Archived