I don't know what my sexuality is. Can someone help?

Hi, so I'm a female, and I'm not sure what my sexuality is. I identify as bisexual right now, but it's not exactly as is. For males, I'm attracted to them in a demiromantic way, but for females, I'm only attracted in a demisexual way. I'm really confused what this is called. Can someone help?

I'm not sure there is a name for it. I mean, there so many variations in attractions, I'm pretty sure theire isn't a name for all the possibilities. Although, you seem to have a good start here, with how you identify in general! And yeah, it can be annoying to have so many different terms to describe your attractions, but it isn't a bad thing either! 

I believe the exact term would be demiheteroromantic demihomosexual, quite a mouth full. But you are the only one who can choose your labels! It is perfectly fine if you choose to identify as this, or as bi, or as demibi, or whatever you want.

I wish you good luck with figuring everything out! :)

On 5/21/2017 at 9:35 AM, August22 said:

For males, I'm attracted to them in a demiromantic way, but for females, I'm only attracted in a demisexual way.

So for males you're Demi-heteroromantic (aka Gray-heteroromantic) Heterosexual, and for women you're Homororomantic Demi-homosexual (aka Gray-homosexual)? If so, that'd just combine into Gray-biromantic Gray-bisexual.

If you mean you only feel sexually for one and romantically for the other, then that's what's called a cross-orientation; specifically Demi-heteroromantic Demi-homosexual (aka Gray-heteroromantic Gray-homosexual).

Also, needing a bond in order to desire sex or a relationship is extremely normal, but what Demi refers to is an abnormal span of time in order to desire those things. So if your span of time is around a month then scratch off the Demi/Gray in the previous paragraphs.

You say you're "only" attracted to women in a demisexual way. Does this mean you're Demi-attracted to men both romantically and sexually (in which case you're a Demi-bisexual demi-heteroromantic)? 

You're the only one who can choose your identity, and of course, you know yourself best.