LuckofTheChuck

Check content before answering  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Am I neutrois enough

• yes
    • no
    • grey area

LuckofTheChuck

I get heavily body dysphoria abut 2nd sex characteristics, yet I barley get social dysphoria. However I hate being called a girl and being called feminine titles. I think it's because I have been so used to it to the point that I'm numb about it. I also get euphoria everytime I'm called Glen and someone uses the xe/xyr/xem pronouns for me. Am I still neutrois enough?

God of the Forest
6 minutes ago, LuckofTheChuck said:

I get heavily body dysphoria abut 2nd sex characteristics, yet I barley get social dysphoria. However I hate being called a girl and being called feminine titles. I think it's because I have been so used to it to the point that I'm numb about it. I also get euphoria everytime I'm called Glen and someone uses the xe/xyr/xem pronouns for me. Am I still neutrois enough?

You're seeking validation from other people by asking us if we think you are neutois enough? No no, what matters if if YOU think youre neutrois enough. There will always be someone who may think youre not enough of something and thats fine, thats their right to think so if they want. But as long you think you are then thats all that matters. 

LuckofTheChuck
1 minute ago, King of the Forest said:

You're seeking validation from other people by asking us if we think you are neutois enough? No no, what matters if if YOU think youre neutrois enough. There will always be someone who may think youre not enough of something and thats fine, thats their right to think so if they want. But as long you think you are then thats all that matters. 

Thanks! I just wasn't sure if I would count as that as I barely have social dysphoria. 

God of the Forest
11 minutes ago, LuckofTheChuck said:

Thanks! I just wasn't sure if I would count as that as I barely have social dysphoria. 

You will always count if you want to!! :) 

Dodecahedron314

It's not necessary to have any sort of dysphoria in order to be neutrois. All you have to do to be "neutrois enough" is just exist and relate to neutrois as a concept.

ChillaKilla

Whoever said no can square up :P 

AVEN #1 fan

There's no such as neutrois or Trans enough. As long as you feel like that it's OK,  you're not obligated to "neutralize" your junk to validate your identity. Feel free to externalize or not your gender identity the way you want.

LuckofTheChuck

Thanks folks!!!

AVEN #1 fan
On 05/20/2017 at 5:30 PM, AVEN #1 fan said:

There's no such as neutrois or Trans enough. As long as you feel like that it's OK,  you're not obligated to "neutralize" your junk to validate your identity. Feel free to externalize or not your gender identity the way you want.

And seriously,  even if you started walking around the most unisex an human being can be, people would still misgender you as gender expression =/= gender identity, as there's people from different gender identities and same gender expressions and also bc 99% of the population never saw a neutrois.

<No longer active>

if you identify as neutrois, you're neutrois enough.

Also, I'm pretty sure we're not technically allowed to answer this question (ToS anyone?)

• 2 weeks later...

If you don't or do want certain pronouns then that's what you're comfortable with so go with whatever makes you more happy and comfortable 

There is not a correct way to be a "Gender" if there was we would be putting ourselves into a box of stereotypes after trying to brake away from them.

So, what do you want that's the question. ^_^ And whatever that is great. 

Archived