Achromatic Kitty's Feline Shenanigans

R3dTr1ckz

chair jockey
1 hour ago, R3dTr1ckz said:

I'll have to try that on my comp, Chair Jockey. You don't mind if I call you CJ for short? It's kinda hard to type when your on an iPod...

Lots of people already call me CJ or cj so that's fine :)

CJcassandra
17 hours ago, R3dTr1ckz said:

Hello, my name is R3dTr1ckz! I'm kinda new to this site as a whole... So yeah, is there anyone that's around my age? I'm a just turned 23 yr old since my B-day was on the 12th of this month. I heard about this site from YouTube videos since I learned about asexuality from watching one episode of the Big Bang Theory. Yeah, I know how dumb that sounds but got to start somewhere. I not sure what the word limit is on this, so if you got Q's I'll answer them before I hit the sack in a few hours... Along with anyone that is interested in my story. Thank you for your time.

I'm 20!

CJcassandra
4 minutes ago, chair jockey said:

Lots of people already call me CJ or cj so that's fine :)

Me, too! :)

chair jockey
Just now, CJcassandra said:

Me, too! :)

shit, sorry, i guess that could get confusing. maybe call me chair?

CJcassandra

Mine is normally just the j shortened to Jos, but it's like Jose only if you looked at it from an English perspective. My name is Josie, but people only call me that when it's super serious.

Ok, I'll call each of you Chair, Josie and Francium for short. I've been taking a break from weed control for awhile due to the heat where I live at. Anyone playing Pokemon Moon lately? That's what I've been doing when I'm bored of TV....

14 minutes ago, FranciumSenpai said:

Shall I call you red for short then? I'm still playing a lot of retro games, like Pokemon Crystal, etc.

Just R3d, otherwise people would think I'm Trainer Red, which there can only be one of. Tr1ckz or Trickster can work too. I also found out that anime you told about has English Dub on YouTube... Also I'm eating dinner now so TTYL.

CJcassandra
21 hours ago, R3dTr1ckz said:

Hello, my name is R3dTr1ckz! I'm kinda new to this site as a whole... So yeah, is there anyone that's around my age? I'm a just turned 23 yr old since my B-day was on the 12th of this month. I heard about this site from YouTube videos since I learned about asexuality from watching one episode of the Big Bang Theory. Yeah, I know how dumb that sounds but got to start somewhere. I not sure what the word limit is on this, so if you got Q's I'll answer them before I hit the sack in a few hours... Along with anyone that is interested in my story. Thank you for your time.

I'm 20!

CJcassandra

I've been playing Pokémon diamond recently. Also Zelda skyward sword.

CJcassandra

The random response-less quote was an accident. Bad phone! Bad!

CJcassandra

Speaking of retro games, my friend just hunted down a 64 Mario game.

59 minutes ago, CJcassandra said:

What was it? Sorry for not replying sooner. I was watching Mountain Monsters with my bro (my pal).

3 minutes ago, FranciumSenpai said:

Oh okay, cool. Watch it up, it's amazing.

Yeah, I downloaded all 13. Will watch it when I have time tomorrow...

Welcome to AVEN @R3dTr1ckz, glad to have you here. I enjoyed our conversation in chat the other night, and hope to see you around more. Your type is much needed on AVEN! 

CJcassandra

I don't know which one, I just laughed as she talked about how she used to love that but now she sees horrible pixelation and it cut off Mario's head.

4 hours ago, CJcassandra said:

I don't know which one, I just laughed as she talked about how she used to love that but now she sees horrible pixelation and it cut off Mario's head.

I think that's Super Mario 64....

3 minutes ago, CJcassandra said:

Ya that would make sense. :lol:

So I was correct?

CJcassandra

She told me Mario and now she says Zelda. I don't know with this girl. :aven:

44 minutes ago, CJcassandra said:

She told me Mario and now she says Zelda. I don't know with this girl. :aven:

I remember now. Yeah that cutted Mario head's from Super Mario 64, not Zelda. The only 64 Zelda game that I'm familiar with is Majora's Mask.... Just woke up not too long ago, so I might not be so coherent until I eat some breakfast and have a shower....

Hello there! I'm Lauren. I'm also quite new here. Welcome to AVEN! 

3 minutes ago, LaurenGN said:

Hello there! I'm Lauren. I'm also quite new here. Welcome to AVEN! 

Thank you! Her's some late birthday cake I had in the freezer; Might want to wait awhile for it to dethaw..... 🍰 Sorry! 😥

Just now, R3dTr1ckz said:

Thank you! Her's some late birthday cake I had in the freezer; Might want to wait awhile for it to dethaw..... 🍰 Sorry! 😥

Haha thank you! It'll be great. Happy belated birthday by the way!

5 minutes ago, LaurenGN said:

Haha thank you! It'll be great. Happy belated birthday by the way!

Thank ye kindly! My B-day was good. I went to see King Arthur: Legend of the Sword (which opening day was on my B-day!) and I got my free B-day Dutch Bros., which was Snickers flavored... If you wished for a badass King Arthur, go watch the movie... It's really good! 10/10

Sounds sweet! I heard good things about that movie, especially compared to some of the older ones, which I've been told aren't all that amazing. 

1 minute ago, LaurenGN said:

Sounds sweet! I heard good things about that movie, especially compared to some of the older ones, which I've been told aren't all that amazing. 

Most were meh.... Especially The Sword in the Sword. It's funny, but the film gets boring fast.... But this is the one I was waiting for a long time!!! I'm going to jump in the shower, so I'll brb...

I hate movies like that! You think they have so much promise, but it all wastes away. 

I'm back! I had to get myself ready for today... Even as a kid growing up from 1999-2006 (ages 5-12) I was very unimpressed with a lot of movies with wasted potential, like the Dark Crystal....

Archived