Small Change to the Terms of Service, Effective Immediately

Heart

5 minutes ago, Lord Grep said:

I have been told how I must think. I will think the way I am told to.

I kind of understand the issue with neo-pronouns because it can be actually difficult to use them (I know non binaries who don't like them for this reason and prefer "they")

I think singular "they" is a good pronoun in english because it is perfectly neutral

Clumsy Fairy

@Mystic Maya If you would like to discuss this off site I would be happy to give you my opinion. This is not the thread to do so, and discussing my opinion on AVEN will likely see me falling foul of the rules, as I fear I might not get the terminology correct. Therefore I am not going to discuss this subject any more on AVEN. Feel free to ask me anything on as-ns.net

24 minutes ago, Lord Grep said:

@Mystic Maya If you would like to discuss this off site I would be happy to give you my opinion. This is not the thread to do so, and discussing my opinion on AVEN will likely see me falling foul of the rules, as I fear I might not get the terminology correct. Therefore I am not going to discuss this subject any more on AVEN. Feel free to ask me anything on as-ns.net

You can discuss it on AVEN if you are trying to use correct terminology and just getting confused, however I would suggest doing that on a different thread anyway, as that strand of conversation doesn't really line up to this topic. (beyond what has already been discussed, I mean).

Member4445

Hey Maya, friendly advice: don't go there to discuss it. Stay here instead. 

EDIT: The site linked includes discussions that members (particularly trans members) may find triggering/distressing. If you wish to avoid this, it would be advisable to discuss gender issues on AVEN or through another media. 

ChillaKilla
10 hours ago, Mystic Maya said:

yeah, definitely not going there

The second you step on their site, you're in their territory and they'll unleash the vitriol on you. Good choice...

Please keep posts related to questions or comments on the new ToS additions. Please do not call out others and please take any other conversations to relevant forums.

Puck

Moderator, The Gray Area and The Sex Talk

Temp Moderator, Announcements

youknowwho

Don't go on there when you first look it looks like they're just having fun and complimenting people but as you read more they are just being plain rude

Locking pending admod review

Puck

Moderator, The Gray Area and The Sex Talk

Temp Moderator, Announcements

Archived