Article: "Here’s The Perfect Way To Explain Asexuality To Kids (And Adults Too!)"

SkyWorld

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/queer-kid-stuff-asexuality_us_590b84f2e4b0e7021e95d23b

Author: James Michael Nichols

Date: May 7th, 2017

The latest episode of our favorite queer web series for kids is tackling an often misunderstood identity within the LGBTQ community: asexuality.

“Queer Kid Stuff” is a project created by and starring Lindsey Amer alongside her sidekick Teddy. After a successful first season, the second season of QKS is tackling the nuances of LGBTQ experience in a way that is accessible and educational for children. For more complicated ideas like asexuality, Amer brings in a friend who identifies as such in order to further help explain what this word means and offer some first-hand knowledge.

Maybe a bit to simplified but the basics was there. I know it is fo kids so it hard to talk about the no sex part.

7 minutes ago, Kimmie. said:

Maybe a bit to simplified but basics was there. I know it is fo kids so it hard to talk about the no sex part.

I agree. I was going to make the same comment once I was finished posting. Usually when talking about asexuality, sex comes up a lot.

Archived