Hello from a local owl (mod intro)

Hello, I am Serran, your new Relationships Moderator. If you have any questions or concerns, my PM box is always open. Or, you may contact me on Skype if you prefer (PM me for it, I don't like posting that in public due to spam bots and the like). 

A little bit about me: I am 30, a student and work in a school. I will try to be online and available most days after 2pm EST. Weekends, I study a lot, but I am still around if you need. My style of moderating tends to be big on communication with the users (you) and trying to resolve conflicts, before they turn to warns and/or thread locking. If you have any suggestions on how I can improve this section, please feel free to let me know them. I will not be offended if you give me your honest feedback.

If you need relationship advice and are not comfortable asking on the public boards, my PM box is open for that as well. I have been in several long-term romantic relationships, mixed relationships, am currently dating someone from AVEN, out to my family about asexuality and "in hiding" at work to avoid complications. I have a varied range of experiences and will do my best to help, if needed. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I am stepping down from moderating, due to real life taking up all my time. If anyone needs a moderator until the new election can be complete on the 18th, contact one of the other lovely green or red people and they'll help you out. :cake: 

Archived