• South America
    • Antarctica
    • Australia and New Zealand
    • Asia
    • Europe
    • Oceania
    • Arctica

This poll is closed to new votes

I would like to live in Croatia, Lithuania, Greece and Italy (Europe), South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Sao Tome, Cape Verde, Mauritius, Seychelles, Comoros, Kerguelen islands and South Atlantic islands ( Africa) Cook Islands, New Caledonia, Vanuatu, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands and Samoa (Oceania) and Antarctica

In the past I wanted to live on Mars but now I see Earth is much better place to live.

AVEN #1 fan

I would like to live in Canada or Australia, I really want to escape cissexism.

I'm good where I am but I'd go to Korea for a while if I get the chance. 

Yinlotus93

Japan (mainly), China, Korea, Hong Kong. Stuck in the US for the time being, but I hope to visit most of these places and hopefully one day live for a good while in Japan (long time dream of mine). 

Somewhere that isn't Florida.

I really don't like it here. Too many bad memories, the heat is stifling, and the area I live in is full of violent crime. Sadly I can't exactly leave.

Grumpy Alien

It's always been my dream to move to England.

SorryNotSorry

In a different space-time continuum.

Anthracite_Impreza

I'm alright here, though I wouldn't mind moving to a more remote area like the Scottish glens cos no people plus golden eagles. That said, I really want to spend some time in Antarctica and if I ever get the chance I'm gonna go.

I'm happy in Scotland - I moved to a medium-sized town just outside Glasgow and it feels like home in a way that South West England never did.

aeimquy159

Summit County, Colorado

I'd prefer to stay where I am (Eastern US), but would probably be fine anywhere as long as English is spoken.

Skycaptain

Canada, Australia, Northern Europe. If I had money and no cats I'd leave the repressionist isolationist xenophobic bankrupt shithole I'm in now 

^ Come to Scotland! We have good alcohol and marginally less racism! :P

Northern Yurop, preferably Iceland :)

Skycaptain

Iceland has a 90Kmh speed limit, so there's a major issue there :wacko:

J. van Deijck

Germany. or Sweden, Finland or the UK.

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet

For me:

Europe-France,The UK,Italy,Germany,Ireland.

Asia-South Korea,Japan,India, Thailand.

Africa-Nigeria,Ghana,Ethiopia, South Africa

Central America-Mexico!

South America-Brazil,Chile,Bolivia

Sleepy Skeleton

Europe: UK, Ireland, Spain, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Iceland

North America: USA (Colorado, California), Canada

Asia: Japan, South Korea

South America: Chile, Costa Rica, Uruguay (Although I admit I don't know much about these countries... I could be making a mistake)

On 5/11/2017 at 4:58 PM, Retrobot said:

Somewhere that isn't Florida.

I really don't like it here. Too many bad memories, the heat is stifling, and the area I live in is full of violent crime. Sadly I can't exactly leave.

I hear ya! I can't stand Florida.

Japan, Singapore, Norway, Finland, Sweden, Canada, France, Italy, Ireland, Iceland, the US or the UK.

I live in Norway and probably won't ever move, but if I did it would be to Iceland.

Countries i 'd like to live

UK, netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, northern Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, new Zealand, canada though my favourite of all would be Iceland.

I'm not good in warmer climates so my preference is Benelux, Scandinavia and such.

Anywhere there is sun most of the year.  Seattle has now had 5 months of rain.  Italy, Spain, or  Portugal would be ideal.

I'd like to live in the UK or Norway~ Beautiful countries. I'm not good with to warm temperatures, so nowhere south from North Germany :D

I think I'll stay in Europe... but not (move to) southern Europe, I prefer middle to a colder temperatures and don't much like summer weather so... 

I'd like to live somewhere where I speak the language, and they don't have a super different accent then me and it'd be nice if there was a beach near by, and it should snow in winter, and stay on the ground for more then a few seconds or a day... oh, and I also like living near borders, so preferably also not far from a border... 

I'd like to live somewhere further north in Europe like Iceland, Norway or Findland but I'm also quite happy living in Lithuania right now

• 4 weeks later...
darkstreamers252

I would love to live in Austria or Germany. I'm really big into German culture! When I visited I absolutely fell in love with Vienna and Munich was a cool place.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived