• Heterosexual
    • Homosexual
    • Bisexual
    • Pansexual
    • Demisexual
    • Polysexual
    • Other
    • Questioning sexuality
  2. 2. And now, if you're asexual, what's your romantic orientation in the context of your sexuality?

• Asexual and aromantic
    • Asexual and heteroromantic
    • Asexual and homoromantic
    • Asexual and biromantic
    • Asexual and panromantic
    • Asexual and demiromantic
    • Asexual and polyromantic
    • Asexual and other romantic orientation
    • Not asexual
    • Questioning sexuality
  3. 3. How about if you're non-asexual?

• Aromantic but not asexual
    • Romantic orientation same as sexual orientation
    • Romantic orientation different from sexual orientation
    • Questioning romantic orientation
    • Asexual
    • Other
  4. 4. Do you think pineapple tastes good on pizza?

• Yes, and I like pineapple
    • Yes, but I don't usually like pineapple
    • No, but I usually like pineapple
    • No, and I dislike pineapple
    • Only with certain other toppings
    • When in the mood
    • Dislike pizza
    • Allergic/intolerant to pineapple and/or pizza
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

Interested in how sexuality and romantic orientation intersect. Sorry if your preferred option isn't on the poll!

Aromantic asexual, and I think pineapple doesn't taste good on anything or by itself, ever.

Grumpy Alien

I've never had pineapple on pizza

I have nothing against pineapple, I just think if it ever touches pizza I'll obliterate the world. Cursed Hawaiian pizza!

SamwiseLovesLife
9 hours ago, Lemonasculine said:

Aro Ace = Aromantic Asexual

I don't like pineapples on pizza #ew #yuck #gross 

Same :D

Romantic ace.

Put myself as bi-romantic, though I have stronger hetero leanings, because I do not rule out the possibility of a deep romantic connection with another female.

Love Pineapple on pizza. Yes, the so-called "Hawaiian Pizza" is one of my faves...I'm one of those people, and proud of it! :D

Hermit Advocate

Profile says it all.

I can't stand pineapple. 

I do like pineapple, but it has to be room temperature or colder and not cooked.. so I dislike pineapple on pizza..  

Grey-Ace; Homoromantic

As for pineapple on pizza, it’s completely disgusting. Let’s keep things that obviously don’t belong together strictly separated thanks a lot ;)

Heteroromantic grey-ace. Pineapple on pizza (or not on pizza) is great. :)

aro pan where is my pineapple pizza option

Skycaptain

Aro-ace, pineapple yes, as part of a fruit salad, but it should never appear on pizza or gammon 

J. van Deijck

picked 'questioning' because I'm not sure if I'm 'just an ace' or a grey ace anymore. all I know is I'm demi-homoromantic, though. 

I don't care about pineapple on pizza. it is there or it isn't there, okay? 

chair jockey

I gave up identifying as anything some time ago. I even claim that I don't know what the word "gender" means and my Pronouns field says "any."

I personally enjoy pineapple on pizza but don't always get it on every pizza. Sometimes I feel like anchovies instead, and pineapple just clashes with anchovies for me. But away from pizza I like pretty much all fruit, excepting coconut, as the texture of coconut makes the hairs on my body stand on end. And a dessert pizza with fruit topping or with chocolate sauce instead of tomato sauce and candy topping is a pretty fabulous idea I want to try some time.

Aromantic Asexual, I tried pineapple on pizza before on a whim when I was still vegetarian, and thought it was good at the time, but there were other toppings that didn't overpower it.

Hetero Demiromantic Gray-A Demisexual, and I do like pineapple just not on a pizza.

Asexual. romantically...idk gender doesn't really matter to me? so long as the other person is comfortable. so panromantic.

also the only time pineapple is acceptable is by itself or on shish kabobs with pork, onion and bell pepers.

I've never tried pineapple on pizza but I don't think it sounds very appealing. I like pineapple and pizza separately tho and if I tried pineapple pizza topping I might end up being surprised by how good it tastes but I kind of doubt it.

Hmm... I've been questioning my romantic orientation for about a year or so now, so not sure how to answer the second question...

I used to think pineapple on pizza was an abomination, but one of my family members (forgot which) highly recommended it to me. There wasn't any other pizza and I wanted pizza, so I went ahead and gave it a try. It was surprisingly good! I'm not crazy about it though, but it's not gross. There was another topping with it, I don't remember exactly what it was, I want to say chicken... In general, I don't mind sweet meat.

Asexual and panromantic!  Also, I don't really like pineapple on my pizza (it's okay elsewhere), but my brother does.

LoyalandTrue

Pizza should only been eaten as CHEESE PIZZA. PURITY

Jk, I respect all food toppings for other people. Personally, I'm a fan of just the cheese pizza though. 

• 1 year later...

@Just Me, Myself and...Zie?

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organization, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to re-start new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived