My Friend Wants To Have Sex With Me

lilkawaiivampire

Comrade F&F

/me sends out hugs.

Oh gosh! I'm so relieved everything worked out.

It does get better, and it will. Soon, those haunty demons of the past will be nothing more that - something of the past. You'll be able to move forward and forget about them. Just stay strong. :cake:

Hermit Advocate

I'm glad you're beginning to move on and that you have a good support system where you are. While I do agree with you friends that sending him to the hospital is appealing, I am glad that you decided to take the high road. Stay safe and stay beautiful. :cake:

• 4 weeks later...

After reading most comments, I hope things are better now.

lilkawaiivampire
29 minutes ago, K0@labear said:

After reading most comments, I hope things are better now.

They are. He's out of my life now and it seems the worst has passed for now :) 

I wish I'd been around when this thread started, though I would have given the same advice... this sounds so much like the situation I was in when I was a teenager, but I wasn't as strong as you... I was too afraid of losing my best friend to stop his behavior, and when it went too far he turned everything around on me, and no one would believe me. It took years for me to break away from him and our mutual friends and it was one of the most painful but one of the best things I ever did. I'm sorry you had to go through that and I'm so relieved and happy that you pulled through and had so much support here. I wish someone had told me to run. 

lilkawaiivampire
21 hours ago, Tigrin said:

I wish I'd been around when this thread started, though I would have given the same advice... this sounds so much like the situation I was in when I was a teenager, but I wasn't as strong as you... I was too afraid of losing my best friend to stop his behavior, and when it went too far he turned everything around on me, and no one would believe me. It took years for me to break away from him and our mutual friends and it was one of the most painful but one of the best things I ever did. I'm sorry you had to go through that and I'm so relieved and happy that you pulled through and had so much support here. I wish someone had told me to run. 

I am so sorry to hear you went through something like this, only to a higher extreme because you didn't have someone to tell you to run. I understand why you were afraid to leave because I'm not going to pretend it was easy. I'm also sorry no one would believe you when you spoke up. Experiencing that is never fun; believe me, I know. I wish someone would have been there to help you, but, unfortunately, the past cannot be changed. Therefore, I'm praying for you to be healed, if not already healed, emotionally, mentally, and physically of the pain inflicted upon you during those times of heartache and hardship. Also, you should know, you are strong. I'll be completely honest, if things had gone any further, then I can't promise I'd still be here today. In truth, I wouldn't have been strong enough to handle anything more than what he did do to me. You made it through more than what I could have handled and you continued living life. I truly admire you for your immense strength and bravery. 

Archived