VERY SERIOUS Questions

Puck

E Wildflower

They've grown up and become cow men.

How do we know that woodchucks would want to chuck wood if they could?

Heckin Chonkosaurus

It's a Zen thing - the essential nature of a woodchuck is to chuck wood, therefore the woodchuck does chuck wood. A woodchuck who didn't chuck wood wouldn't be a woodchuck at all.

why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near ?

• 3 weeks later...
JHC (pet in waiting)

They probably think I've got some seed. I do feed them at my parent's sometimes. At home I mostly shout at the magpies to shut up.

Is there a way to keep medium length hair tidy without another person to cut it?

• 6 months later...

I guess you just...you know....tidy it? Combs? Have your cat lick you clean? I think all of those are viable solutions

Why are balloons so pop-able?

Probably because when you read the word "balloons" the letters "L" have a pointy edge that can pop round things like the letters "O".

Where does the sea salt come from?

Sea salt is actually whale dandruff (don't say I told you or they'll send the killer whales after me!)

Why do cats purr?

Because they are full after meals or they feel comfortable when being pet. It can also be that they do something that is gratifying. My cat purred when he torn my paintings apart.

If the future technology allowed the invention a pill that recreates every neurological circuits there for the perfectly realistic sensory experience, how do you know that you have not taken the pill at this moment?

Archived