Netflix vs hulu

Pretty_mama2

Pretty_mama2

Which do you prefer? Netflix or Hulu?

Also, I neeed new series ideas for either !!! What have been some of your favorite series?

Netflix, and I think Futurama and Scrubs is on US netflix and they are a must watch imo :P 

Netflix for most, but Hulu has current season stuff... though I tend to just go to the channel's page for that, as Hulu ads break and then I have to reload the whole video and it's just annoying. And yes I know you can buy ad-free, but I don't want to! 

God of the Forest

Netflix (But I like Amazon Video better)

Netflix: Sense8, Merli (not merlin, Merli), The Magicians, Santa Clarita Diet, House of Cards, Dark Matter, Chewing Gum

Those are all the ones I love love love

P.S. If you ever get amazon video, then watch The Man in the High Castle, its terrific!

Pretty_mama2
7 minutes ago, RipleyJ said:

Netflix (But I like Amazon Video better)

Netflix: Sense8, Merli (not merlin, Merli), The Magicians, Santa Clarita Diet, House of Cards, Dark Matter, Chewing Gum

Those are all the ones I love love love

P.S. If you ever get amazon video, then watch The Man in the High Castle, its terrific!

I should have mentioned that I do have amazon video :) 

God of the Forest
1 minute ago, Pretty_mama2 said:

I should have mentioned that I do have amazon video :) 

OMG OMG OMG ok now im excited!! 

Amazon Video: Fleabag, Man in the High Castle, Veep and Transparent

Both.  I also have Amazon.  But I seem to watch Netflix more often.

Pretty_mama2
24 minutes ago, RipleyJ said:

OMG OMG OMG ok now im excited!! 

Amazon Video: Fleabag, Man in the High Castle, Veep and Transparent

Lol awesome, thank you! I'll check these out :D

I much prefer netflix because I can't stand ads :P

And I love plowing through multiple seasons, so I'm not dedicated to "keeping up" with shows so much as all about watching the whole thing!

Pretty_mama2
25 minutes ago, Puck said:

I much prefer netflix because I can't stand ads :P

And I love plowing through multiple seasons, so I'm not dedicated to "keeping up" with shows so much as all about watching the whole thing!

I can't stand ads either! I opted to get the version of Hulu that doesn't include them lol 

however I completely agree about binge watching versus keeping up with a series. I hate waiting a whole week to watch another episode!! 

GreenCircles

I have both... I have favorite shows on both of them! On Netflix I like the IT Crowd, Prison Break, Californication, Friends, Malcolm in the Middle, That 70s Show, Dexter, the Office, Parks and Rec, Supernatural, etc. On Hulu, my favorite shows are Brooklyn Nine Nine, Fresh off the Boat, SNL, the Golden Girls, the Mighty Boosh, the X-Files (wish it was still on Netflix though!)

I like Netflix a lot; I've always been really happy with their selection, especially movies and original content.  Though, Hulu has more anime, and now has The Handmaid's Tale which I really wanna see.  I'm really pissed they stopped their free service though. :/

Félinferno

Hulu isn't available here in Australia (from what I know anyway), so I guess Netflix is the only answer I can go with.

I don't mind Netflix, but I feel like there isn't much worth watching on there anymore since I've already watched all the TV series/movies that looked vaguely interesting to me. Also the Australian version is missing a ton of awesome shows and movies that the American Netflix has, like Futurama, Parks and Rec, Attack on Titan, etc. They have also recently taken down a few of my favourite shows to watch on there, like Housos for example. Thanks Netflix <_<

27 minutes ago, Vyridis said:

Hulu isn't available here in Australia (from what I know anyway), so I guess Netflix is the only answer I can go with.

I don't mind Netflix, but I feel like there isn't much worth watching on there anymore since I've already watched all the TV series/movies that looked vaguely interesting to me. Also the Australian version is missing a ton of awesome shows and movies that the American Netflix has, like Futurama, Parks and Rec, Attack on Titan, etc. They have also recently taken down a few of my favourite shows to watch on there, like Housos for example. Thanks Netflix <_<

The UK missing out on Futurama is the single biggest crime ever made in history ever.

Grumpy Alien

I usually use Netflix out of all of them

Archived