The "true" asexual test

happilyirrelevant

happilyirrelevant

I figured out a one-question way to tell if somebody's asexual!
"F-ing anything is better than f-ing anything."

now, did you read that as literally anything is better than sex or sex is better than literally anything? :D

(disclaimer: joke post of course, sexuality is a complicated thing to figure out, don't actually use this as a real test, etc)

To be able to answer this properly, we need to dive deep into what "f-ing" actually means to you.

Skills-to-be-a-Psychologist-e14190211757

happilyirrelevant
Just now, Scott1989 said:

To be able to answer this properly, we need to dive deep into what "f-ing" actually means to you.

Skills-to-be-a-Psychologist-e14190211757

flabbergasting of course, what else? filleting? fluting?

1 minute ago, happilyirrelevant said:

flabbergasting of course, what else? filleting? fluting?

Ok, I wasn't sure if fishing, flashbanging (if you are a member of SWAT, Rainbow Six or something), fighting, finishing, or filming....

RoseGoesToYale

Ooh, a pragmatic palindrome. I love it!

God of the Forest

Im asexual, I dont hate sex, I actually enjoy talking about sex from a biological and scientific perspective. Do I enjoy having sex? no, but I do want to make the person I would be with feel good? yes. You dont have to be rupulsed by sex or even hate sex to be asexual.

chair jockey

I took both instances of that word literally and was just confused.

Anthracite_Impreza

I couldn't figure it out either :huh:

happilyirrelevant
39 minutes ago, RipleyJ said:

Im asexual, I dont hate sex, I actually enjoy talking about sex from a biological and scientific perspective. Do I enjoy having sex? no, but I do want to make the person I would be with feel good? yes. You dont have to be rupulsed by sex or even hate sex to be asexual.

That's what the disclaimer is for. It was just meant to be a joke since I found it rather funny. If it bothers people, I am very sorry. 

God of the Forest

Oh no im sorry, i wasnt offended or anything i was just kinda echoing what Ciri said 😊 no problem here. 

Mychemicalqpr

I read it as, "Literally anything is better than literally anything," and then thought, "This doesn't make sense." 

My level of true asexuality is off your chart. 

Confusion 0
55 minutes ago, Ciri said:

I enjoy sex. Still asexual.

Same.

For me, nothing is better than sex.  As in I would rather sit around doing nothing and be bored than have sex.

happilyirrelevant
1 minute ago, Zash said:

For me, nothing is better than sex.  As in I would rather sit around doing nothing and be bored than have sex.

Agreed! :D

I would rather have sex like 20 times (with no chance of getting prego/diseases) than write this final paper i have due monday...and it only needs to be 7 pages...... im such a sissy baby

happilyirrelevant
Just now, Mermaidy said:

I would rather have sex like 20 times (with no chance of getting prego/diseases) than write this final paper i have due monday...and it only needs to be 7 pages...... im such a sissy baby

Finals are one of the few things that might fit into the category of "worse than sex" for me :D Good luck with the paper! 

Archived