Beautiful things said by random people.

Evren

I like Pintrest, possibly more than I should. However the only thing I dislike is finding beautiful posts with awesome meanings and having no one to share them with. So here is one of my favorite ones, feel free to add your own if you like.

http://nobodysflower.tumblr.com/post/145927364438/i-am-holding-hands-with-a-girl-at-the-pet-store-i/embed

Let virtue distinguish the brave.

Place riches in lowest degree.

Think them poorest who can be a slave.

Think them richest who dare to be free. (Both sides the Tweed - Dick Gaughan)

Side Note: This was a random quote by a random person until I finally remembered that google exists and decided to look up who actually said it. Hopefully it still counts.

I've had this saved for years just in a word document of notes. I'm glad I have a plan to share it!

This was written by a reddit user named Attlas

You know when sometimes you meet someone so beautiful — and then you actually talk to them and five minutes later they're as dull as a brick; but then there's other people. And you meet them and you think, "Not bad, they're okay," and when you get to know them ... their face just, sort of, becomes them, like their personality's written all over it, and they just — they turn into something so beautiful.

"Ricchan is the bestest" - Anon. :ph34r: 

But for realsies:

"Once more into the Fray.

The last good fight I will ever know.

Live and die on this day...

Live and die on this day."

"Nostalgia is the dust of time, it is deposited on memories as the foundation on wrinkles." I don't know if the translation is good. It come from a French scenarist called Aienkei. 

I sometimes refer to people as "mammals" and so I was really happy one day when a customer approached me and said "hello fellow human". We somehow ended up talking about Star Trek after that which of course was all the better. I wish more people viewed other humans as their comrades.

There are two people you’ll meet in your life.  One will run a finger down the index of who you are and jump straight to the parts of you that peak their interest.  The other will take his or her time reading through every one of your chapters and maybe fold corners of you that inspired them most.  You will meet these two people; it is a given.  It is the third that you’ll never see coming.  That one person who not only finishes your sentences, but keeps the book.

HUMANS ARE KINDA CUTE WE PASS STORIES DOWN GENERATIONS TO INSTILL A SENSE OF WONDER IN PEOPLE WE'LL NEVER KNOW AND WE HAVE LITTLE BELLS ON OUR HOUSES TO TELL EACH OTHER THAT WE'VE ARRIVED AND WE SHIVER WHEN WE GET COLD AND WE HAVE AN ENDLESS AMOUNT OF CURIOSITY AND IF THE NIGHT SKY IS CLEAR OUR FIRST INSTINCT IS TO LOOK UP AT THE STARS AND THINK ABOUT GOING ON BIG ADVENTURES.

Srry could only find it in caps.

Archived