Body mods!

ChillaKilla

Do you have any body modifications?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have any body modifications?

• No
    • Yes
  2. 2. If yes, mark all that apply

• Ear piercing (lobe)
    • Ear piercing (cartilage)
    • Nose piercing (septum or side)
    • Other facial piercing
    • Body piercing (clavicle, belly button, nipple)
    • Genital piercing
    • Tattoo
    • Subdermal implants
    • Stretched piercings
    • Scarification
    • Tongue split
    • Ear pointing
    • Tooth filing/blackening
    • Facial feminization surgery
    • Top surgery
    • Bottom surgery
    • Liposuction
    • Other
    • None
  3. 3. What are your opinions of people who have body mods?

• I think it's awesome!
    • Some are weird but you do you
    • I don't have an opinion one way or the other
    • It's not good/ It's wrong
  4. 4. Do you plan on getting any modifications in the future?

• Yep, even more!
    • Yes, even though I don't have any now
    • No, the ones I have are sufficient
    • No, and I don't want to
    • Unsure

This poll is closed to new votes

ChillaKilla

What are everyone's opinions on body modifications? I'll try to be as extensive as possible but let me know if I've forgotten anything!

Personally, I only have the standard ear piercings (so vanilla, I know)but intend to get at least 2 tattoos: one of the SCP foundation logo on my right shoulder and one of my Chinese name on my upper shoulders/lower neck. I'm also getting top. surgery 

binary suns

I have no mods :D all natural baby. 

ps. also wait, I would prefer if for the last Q there is  an option "not sure, maybe"

ChillaKilla
8 minutes ago, Meow. said:

ps. also wait, I would prefer if for the last Q there is  an option "not sure, maybe"

Will do :)

SamwiseLovesLife

I have two stretched ears (btw 'guage' simply refers to the size, not stretched piercings, you can't have guages)

Septum piercing (had many other facial/body piercings but none others still in)

9 (and counting) tattoos

I want more tattoos and top surgery

i have both my ears pierced, and i'm not really interested in more piercings.  however, i have been considering stretching the piercings i do have (not much, just a few mm).  jury's still out on that decision, though!

no tattoos but i'm also thinking about it. 

ChillaKilla
18 minutes ago, Meow. said:

Wait, did you vote yes or no? It doesn't show as anyone voting for no.

SamwiseLovesLife
7 minutes ago, rigg said:

i have both my ears pierced, and i'm not really interested in more piercings.  however, i have been considering stretching the piercings i do have (not much, just a few mm).  jury's still out on that decision, though!

no tattoos but i'm also thinking about it. 

Cool :)

(not related) I love your descriptors under your picture

<----- 'relationship anarchist' 'off-centre'

binary suns
17 minutes ago, ChillaKilla said:

Will do :)

ty, boo! 

binary suns
7 minutes ago, ChillaKilla said:

Wait, did you vote yes or no? It doesn't show as anyone voting for no.

I abstained from voting until you updated ;) otherwise it'd get locked in :P

swirl_of_blue

Nothing for now. I don't think I'll want piercings, but at least one tattoo will be coming as soon as I have enough money.

I don´t have anything now will see what happens in the future.

And anyone that knows me here can probably guess what i mean.

Maybe give Q2 an option of "other" too? :P

Though I don't... technically... have any, I have come close in the past and sometimes catch myself thinking about it :D 

ChillaKilla
33 minutes ago, Ricchan said:

Maybe give Q2 an option of "other" too? :P

Though I don't... technically... have any, I have come close in the past and sometimes catch myself thinking about it :D 

Done :) 

I have earlobe piercings - I got two as a child and I got one extra as a teen against my parents' wishes. I stretched one of them back then too but once I stopped wearing tapered jewelry it shrunk back down to the size of a standard ear piercing (so I don't think this applies). I used to want to get cartilage piercings too, but since I don't actually wear earrings much any more, I don't think it would be worth it... 

I don't know about getting anything else. I think tattoos are cool and I love how they look, but I don't think I could commit to a design. I also really love the look of scarification but I don't know if I could really go through with it and again, choosing a design would be super difficult. Plus.. the parental freak out would be a pain (perhaps more of a pain than actually getting the scars?), even though I'm old enough now that their opinion shouldn't matter.

Dark General

I just have double piercings in both my ears. I used to want to get cartilage piercings and a nose stud piercing but I ended up deciding not to because of the pain involved. For instance, my sister got a nose stud piercing and I was with her when she did it, so I saw how painful it was. Next to that, there were times when she couldn't get the stud in or out. Because of this, she quit wearing the studs, so her nose returned to the way it was before. I don't know if I'll want any more body modifications in the future, but if I were to decide I wanted more, I would just get something like a small tattoo. 

I don't have any body mods- not even ear piercings, which a lot of people think is weird.  I don't really want any on myself, but I think they can look really cool on other people if done right.

I am tempted to get an neck... bobble... thing... reduction, one day.

Anthracite_Impreza

Nope nope nope, I'm a complete wimp and only think of all the things that could go wrong/get infected/get caught and pulled out...

I have the top of one of my ears pierced, and both of my lobs pierced. I want to get industrial piercings, and maybe some gauges. I am not sure though, since that makes it really hard to get a job. 

18 hours ago, Ricchan said:

I am tempted to get an neck... bobble... thing... reduction, one day.

Adams apple?

I have my ears pirced and WOULD have one lobe pierced but I'm allergic to some earrings and haven't done the research to learn how to deal with it... lazy.

Really want a nose stud on the side but I'm worried when I'm 40 I won't want it any more and will forever have a weird hole in my nose..... wimp

6 hours ago, SamwiseLovesLife said:

Cool :)

(not related) I love your descriptors under your picture

<----- 'relationship anarchist' 'off-centre'

thank you!  ^_^ :D 

None except a useless hole in each ear that won't seem to heal for some reason, since my ears were pierced when I was little. I don't want any tattoos or other piercings.

I have some scarification and a ton of stick-and-poke tattoos. I certainly plan on having more ink done in the future as I have a couple pieces I'm still working on.

Lobes and cartilage, a couple of tattoos, likely going to get some cosmetic work done this year.

8 hours ago, Puck said:

Adams apple?

Er yeah that thing.. I put that originally and then wasn't sure if that was one of "those" words which only people in my area know.. like "mardy" :P 

8 hours ago, Puck said:

I have my ears priced

Oooo how much do they cost? :lol: 

J. van Deijck

I only have 4 ear piercings. nothing impressive :P I'd love to have more piercings (especially facial ones), but my body rejects them for whatever reason.

I still haven't found the time to get my tattoo done, and I have it carefully planned.

ChillaKilla
1 hour ago, UVB-76 said:

I only have 4 ear piercings. nothing impressive :P I'd love to have more piercings (especially facial ones), but my body rejects them for whatever reason.

I still haven't found the time to get my tattoo done, and I have it carefully planned.

Aw, I know how that feels. I've had my earlobes since I was 8 and they still get inflamed easily. This is why you get it done by a piercer with a needle rather than a piercing gun!

Archived