Hayley_me

Conservative or Liberal?

sculapius   
sculapius

Welp, I think I answered liberal to every single possible question. Way to go!

(should probably be in PPS or hobo)

Feys&Florets   
Feys&Florets

i'm a Next-gen liberal. Just slightly deviating to the left from the middle.

Sounds about right. :D 

Philip027   
Philip027

I'd always wondered what the difference between conservative/liberal and left/right even was.  Still not really clear, because my response to most of the questions on that quiz were along the lines of "why the hell should I care?" or "how the hell should I know?" and I often just picked at random.

My result didn't even have the term conservative or liberal in it, so it seems I baffled the quiz.

Feys&Florets   
Feys&Florets
Just now, Philip027 said:

My result didn't even have the term conservative or liberal in it, so it seems I baffled the quiz.

Really? what did you get? XD

Philip027   
Philip027

Hard-pressed skeptic.  Whatever that means; I've never heard of the term before.

Ricki   
Ricki

Moved to PPS, the land of all your politics dreams.

Ricchan, Off-A Mod.

God of the Forest   
God of the Forest

Young Outsider - "This relatively young, largely independent group holds a mix of conservative and liberal views. And while more lean toward the Republican Party than the Democratic Party, Young Outsiders generally express unfavorable opinions of both major parties. They are largely skeptical of activist government, as a substantial majority views government as wasteful and inefficient. Yet many diverge from the two conservative typology groups – Steadfast Conservatives and Business Conservatives – in their strong support for the environment and many liberal social policies" ..id remove the young part but sure, im quite skeptical and agree with some things from each side and disagree with some things.. i mean im my own person and wouldnt think anyone can really 100% agree with one or the other..

Antihero.   
Antihero.

This test was shit to be frank. Whoever made this test didn’t do a decent job here and should improve it and make it more differentiated and give the people more options to answer the questions. Politics aren't that black and white and most people’s political views are more complex than that.

According to this test I would be a “Steadfast Conservative” by the way :D Make of it what you will xD 

Skycaptain   
Skycaptain

I get the distinct impression that answer all the top ones gives conservative, all the bottom ones liberal, and alternate independent 

CaptainYesterday   
CaptainYesterday

[deleted]

Sp0ld3r   
Sp0ld3r

I agree with the above comment. The quiz is too black and white, and it's really vague, but I took it anyway.

I got "Young Outsider".

divided_sky   
divided_sky

It's more complex than liberal/conservative, left/right, red/blue, etc. But I'm going to take it anyway brb

ChillaKilla   
ChillaKilla

Solid liberal. But waaaay to simplistic and reads more like a personality quiz than an accurate political assesment

divided_sky   
divided_sky

Scored Solid Liberal

Still   
Still

I like the insinuation that the fucking Democratic Party is the most leftist thing there is.

(maybe true by American two-party standards, but they're a bunch of neoliberal bullshitters, just look at Hillary)

divided_sky   
divided_sky

RIght? I can't stand the democratic party.

Sp0ld3r   
Sp0ld3r

chart?ec=2.88&soc=-4.05

lookslikeiwin   
lookslikeiwin

I would probably score skeptic or something on the OP's test. I'd say I'm libertarian with one or two conservative leanings. Probably near @Redustries score on the political compass. I'm not going to bother taking either one right now.

Yato   
Yato
11 hours ago, Philip027 said:

Hard-pressed skeptic.  Whatever that means; I've never heard of the term before.

You are just left of center. You are a centrist. 

Yato   
Yato

I guess I'm reigning in on the Steadfast Conservative position on this test. xD Which is funny, because I answered a lot of the questions liberally. So apparently they really judge you on certain questions. I mean, I even said homosexuality is OK, and I don't believe in god. I also hate Corporatism, so this summary isn't too bad.

This group only makes up 12% of the population.

"This overwhelmingly Republican group holds very conservative attitudes across most issues, including social policy and the size and scope of government. However, they generally are critical of business and Wall Street. Overall, Steadfast Conservatives also express highly negative attitudes toward immigrants and take a skeptical view of U.S. global involvement."

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet   
Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet

Steadfast Conservative for me!

Remmirath   
Remmirath

This test said Solid Liberal for me, but I'm rather dubious of it due to the nature of the questions. It's certainly not very nuanced. It also seems to equate liberal with the Democratic Party and conservative with the Republican Party, and I wouldn't say that's really the case. Certainly I'd consider the Democratic Party a lot more centrist than liberal... so too with the Republican Party before they went into their current odd spiral.

The other test gave me this, which is probably close enough:

chart?ec=-8.25&soc=-6.77

Yato   
Yato

I'm a steadfast conservative, but this is me on this test. xD 

gKVHWqG.png

crinklyphotographer   
crinklyphotographer

I lost interest in the quiz after six questions. An online quiz won't tell me who I am, and I really could not care less what 99% of people think.

iff   
iff

Solid liberal, I think all but 2 of my answers went that way.

One where I varied was "most corporations make a fair and reasonable profit. I agree with this because most businesses are small and main goal is to provide a living for the owner and their family. 

Carson:)   
Carson:)

I hate both of them. Politics are a joke.

Gloomy   
Gloomy

Next Generation Left