um.

SwoopingSilver

SwoopingSilver

UnisexNamesGirls.jpg

Um. I'm not the only one who sees the problem with this, right?

SithAzathoth WinterDragon

No...... I do not really like the names either that well. I think there could be more and some I've only seen males have so i think some of these names are not accurate in my opinion.

SwoopingSilver

who curses their young child with a name like marlowe

ItWasNiceKnowingYou

I have met Quinns & Parkers & Jordans & Drews...... The rest are questionable

SithAzathoth WinterDragon

I have no idea...... I guess maybe parents who could not think of a better name? I had a friend who named her daughter such an interesting name I can't think of it now, I have not heard from her in years though.

AVEN #1 fan

Well, Brazilians make up the weirdest names lol.

Scottthespy

Is...is Appalachian Mountain, written at the bottom there...is that a PLACE or another NAME suggestion?

I like Ellery, because it sounds like Celery, and I love celery. Most of these names sound either inhuman or specifically gendered to me, but then again, I consider 'Scott' a unisex name so...it's possible I'm weird. 

Also, don't use words you don't know the meaning of, list writer. Dictionaries are all over the internet, look it up for literacy's sake. 

"Unisex Names for Girls" ...Interesting. Kind of defeats the purpose, doesn't it?

Just noticed that Parker's on there twice.

Some of those are good names. I know people with a lot of those names.

4 hours ago, Andiamo said:

"Unisex Names for Girls" ...Interesting. Kind of defeats the purpose, doesn't it?

I was about to say "haha no! You crazy!" and then realised... it was me... I was the crazy for not noticing that 'til you pointed it out...

But side note:

Spoiler

Eden F / Eden M                     Linden F / Linden M            Blake F / Blake M
Dylan F / Dylan M                   Parker F / Parker M              (same again so bleh) 

Jordan F / Jordan M              Ellery F / Ellery M                 Rory F / Rory M
Elliott F / Elliot M                    Drew F / Drew M                  Quinn F / Quinn M

Marlowe F / Marlowe M         Rowan F / Rowan M            Logan F / Logan

The links are interesting to me because you can see how many people have the name, but I noticed on Logan, you can see when the name was first really made "officially" unisex. The only ones I was surprised at is Quinn and Rowan :o 

Archived