Hi!!! I'm just here to chat and make some new friends..

ClosetDragon

ClosetDragon

Hiya!!

I'm 13. I am most likely asexual and either Biromantic or Heteromantic, I'm not that sure yet though. I love anime, learning new languages and reading books. I'm useless at sports - other than Table Tennis - and I am allergic to apricots and cat fur. I have one beautiful hypoallergenic Siberian tortoiseshell cat. 

I'm just here to make some new friends and have fun ;) . 

P.s: as I would rather not use my full name online and TeenAceOfHearts04 is quite long feel free to call me either TeenAce, Hearts04 or Rhia. I don't mind u calling me any other abbreviations of my user name too. 

Rhia xx

bye!!

SithAzathoth WinterDragon

Hi! I like anime as well. I am part Swedish and know some Swedish and I know Irish. I love cats as well. I'm in my late 20s.

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet

Hello! I love anime as well!

It is very nice to meet you!

ClosetDragon
8 minutes ago, Shieldmaiden WinterDragon said:

Hi! I like anime as well. I am part Swedish and know some Swedish and I know Irish. I love cats as well. I'm in my late 20s.

Cool. Do you have any fav Anime's? I love pretty much anything done by Studio Ghibli. I sadly don't know any Swedish but have been to Sweden twice and loved it. I can speak some French and some Mandarin.

happilyirrelevant

Hi! I'm Emily and I'm 17, and I'm also pretty new here--I just joined today ^_^

I love reading too, it's probably my favorite hobby. What are your favorite genres? I like a lot of genres, but I mainly read classics and Star Trek novels. Classics when I'm awake and Star Treks when I'm falling asleep and literary greatness is just too much for me to comprehend :lol:

Any books... I go through one a day.

Look at the dancing jacks series

Hi! I'm also new here, name's Izzy :)

I have to say: you're allergic to apricots! Poor you! How do you survive without apricots! I love apricots!

happilyirrelevant
12 minutes ago, Tintinfan said:

Any books... I go through one a day.

Look at the dancing jacks series

I've never heard of it but I'll add it to my to-be-read list ^^

One a day is impressive, dang! I usually only read somewhere from 70-100 a year.

Hi there, Rhia!

It's nice to meet you!

I like anime as well, and have the unpopular opinion of appreciating a dub over it's sub. [Some dubs aren't great, but others need more credit I think!]

Also really like cartoons like Over The Garden Wall~!

Hope you have fun here!

AshenPhoenix

Moving this to off-A

AshenPhoenix, Administrator

Hello!! I like anime too and I'm quite decent at table tennis. I'm glad we have something in common!!

ClosetDragon
On 24 April 2017 at 6:38 PM, happilyirrelevant said:

Hi! I'm Emily and I'm 17, and I'm also pretty new here--I just joined today ^_^

I love reading too, it's probably my favorite hobby. What are your favorite genres? I like a lot of genres, but I mainly read classics and Star Trek novels. Classics when I'm awake and Star Treks when I'm falling asleep and literary greatness is just too much for me to comprehend :lol:

I love fantasy and mythology books. My fav author is probably either Julia Golding, Cornelia Funke, Terry Pratchett or Neil Gaiman.

2 minutes ago, TeenAceOfHearts04 said:

I love fantasy and mythology books. My fav author is probably either Julia Golding, Cornelia Funke, Terry Pratchett or Neil Gaiman.

Terry Prachett is amazing - especially the discworld series

ClosetDragon
On 24 April 2017 at 6:53 PM, IsLib said:

Hi! I'm also new here, name's Izzy :)

I have to say: you're allergic to apricots! Poor you! How do you survive without apricots! I love apricots!

Hi Izzy! I have to say, I was pretty disappointed when I discovered I was allergic to apricots. I used to love them. When I was about 5 I used to eat dried apricots practically ever day.. Lol. I had no idea they were the cause of my rashes!!! But yeah, I kinda have to go without them or get itchy. Mind u, if it was chocolate I'd probably eat it anyway! :) Lol. Can't live without chocolate.. The five top most important things in my life:

- Chocolate

- The Internet 

- Sleep

- Books

- Anime

ClosetDragon
6 minutes ago, Tintinfan said:

Terry Prachett is amazing - especially the discworld series

Omg yes!!! I love the discworld!!!

Heya! :cake:

Studio Ghibli is the best. I really liked their older works like Porco Rosso, The Cat Returns and Kiki's Delivery Service. All very good in their own way.

What kind of anime do you like?

georgiasayshello

hey guys! I just joined yesterday! I love books too, especially fantasy and classics

i am absolutely obsessed with pride and prejudice, the book and the bbc miniseries o my lord

I love the kingkiller chronicle

and also just finished first mistborn book so i'm really excited about that

I really want to read some terry pratchett, is discworld good to start with?

Fabulous Mermaid

Wassup, peeps? I'm relatively new also. As for books, I've been looking into the classics lately. I'm working on 20000 Leagues, currently. Have any of you read that one? I'd be done with it by now, but you know how school can be, hehehe.

5 hours ago, georgiasayshello said:

I really want to read some terry pratchett, is discworld good to start with?

Discworld is VERY good - i suggest starting reading the series as soon as you can. 

ClosetDragon
On 28 April 2017 at 0:43 AM, Naosuu said:

Heya! :cake:

Studio Ghibli is the best. I really liked their older works like Porco Rosso, The Cat Returns and Kiki's Delivery Service. All very good in their own way.

What kind of anime do you like?

My fav Studio Ghibli films would probably be Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, When Marnie Was There and The Cat Returns.

I also love Summer Wars and The Girl Who Travelled Through Time. 

Archived