Any other heteroromantic asexuals out there?

Member116379

Member116379

Well the title explains it :lol: I'm trialling identifying as that for now and seeing how well it fits as I know it can take a while to find the one that works, fits, feels right etc. 

straightouttamordor

That would be me !  

*Looks at description under my avatar*  Yep, I pretty much fit that bill too :)

Arospec, otherwise yeah.

I am heteroromantic as well. Though I'm a little confused over my orientation because I rarely have crushes (when I do, they're personality-based), yet I also have an anxious attachment style. So when I do get crushes, it's really fast.

I'm not completely sure if I am or not. Still figuring that out. I've only had about 3 or 4 "crushes" my whole life (real life crushes. I crush on fictional characters all the time lol). One of those crushes was a woman while the others were men. Most of the time when I have these crushes, I really just find the person aesthetically pleasing to look at and want to hang out with them a lot. The most I've ever considered doing is some hugging and maybe kissing. But I've always been drawn to "aloof" guys. So I guess I'm not all that touchy feely. Most of the time I'm ok without touching, but I can get in the mood for a hug or two. But too much touchy feely stuff makes me uncomfortable.

Guest And Peggy

I think I might be grey-heteromantic since I've only experienced (what I assume is) romantic attraction once, but I'm not really sure lol

Music & Lyrics

Meee :)

I'm also trialling as that since I could be panromantic...but I want to marry a man I think?  

I fit into that category also. So, yo. 

• 1 month later...
Nea Rose Symphony

I'm hetero-ish but I mostly lean towards nothing. The few times I've had feelings had been to males but there's one I've become absolutely attached to and open with, even after our romantic breakup. It's awkward being in that in between stage of am I straight? Am I not?

AnnastasiaArmitage

Here :>

Estrella Starr

I'm heteroromantic 🙋🏼

Archived