I think my squish as a crush on me.

acearoninja

acearoninja

I'm almost positive he's straight, and I think he has a crush on me, even though I have the biggest squish on him. I'm not sure what I should do. All of his close friends ship us, so I think that means he likes me, but I can't know for sure. I don't know for sure, but I can kind of tell. What should I do about this? (By the way, I am aromantic asexual, in case you couldn't tell by my username)

I suggest you should try to explain to him what you are. Make it clear to him that while your feelings can never get sexual and romantic in nature, you'd never say no to a friendship. 

ItsAnAceCase

I agree with Slayerin96. 

If you don't feel comfortable with him having a crush on you, be sure to let him know

Lie-RennyValkyrie_

One tip don't say yes if he asks you out, I was in this exact situation and I freaked out and said yes and now I don't know what to do.. so yeah don't say yes.

divided_sky

I think my crush killed a squish. Or something like that.

What else can you do besides talk to him? I'm one that chooses to speak about my feelings over keeping quiet though, and it has backfired on me more than a few times. Always a risk...

Archived