Would you have sex for money?

fiѕh

Would you have sex for money?  

216 members have voted

1. 1. well would you, idk why it's asking me for 3 titles....

• yes
    • no
    • maybe
    • if it's enough
    • HELL NO
    • depends...

This poll is closed to new votes

njosnavelin

Money corrupts morality. 

My morality is higher than any price and situation I find my future self in. 

No.

Anthracite_Impreza

1gjq3.gif

"Sex for money" itself doesn't specify who's paying :D

Maybe curiosity gets the better of me one day, but I'd have to pay someone and I'm pretty cheap on things that are purely for curiosity, so...

It would be a major case of fraud if I got paid for it tho :D

There's no way anyone would pay me, as I could quite safely walk through a brothel with an €500 note wrapped around a certain part, and walk out with my V-card intact :P

AVEN #1 fan
On 4/20/2017 at 10:58 PM, Visenya said:

Hell, no! I'd rather have a colonoscopy (without sedation) on live television. :wacko:

You wouldn't wish that,  I already had one throughout my nose while I was wake, worst sensation of my life yet.

AVEN #1 fan
Just now, CakeSpadeAce said:

@AVEN #1 fan You just quadruple-posted. I didn't know it was even possible to do that :lol:

It froze while I was submitting.

How the hell do they manage a colonoscopy through the nose? 

I can understand paying through the nose if it's private and you're uninsured, but that's it 

AVEN #1 fan
6 minutes ago, Skycaptain said:

How the hell do they manage a colonoscopy through the nose? 

I can understand paying through the nose if it's private and you're uninsured, but that's it 

It's not a coloniscopy,  it's a nasolaryngoscopy, they put a tube throughout your nose to reach your throat, while you are awake, it's painful and I cried a lot. Lol

That makes more sense. Hope they didn't find anything serious *Huggles *

AVEN #1 fan
Just now, Skycaptain said:

That makes more sense. Hope they didn't find anything serious *Huggles *

Yeah, thx, I'm fine I just have very bad esophagitis and can't swallow.

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
3 minutes ago, AVEN #1 fan said:

Yeah, thx, I'm fine I just have very bad esophagitis and can't swallow.

*Hugs*

If I´m attracted to them, it´s on my own terms, they are respectful to me and the money is decent. 

The Terrible Travis

You people are crazy.

I'd do it for any amount over $100.

If it was over $100 and the person didn't look like Quasimodo.

I voted no, but the more I think about it in just the right circumstances it could be yes. I mean, I'd have to desperate, it only be a one-time ting, have already tried alternative methods of procuring money, and are other people depending on me? I mean, it would the very last thing I would do for money, but it's the only option I have and there were others depending on me then maybe.

No. But I want to go into politics, so I'll still be some sort of prostitute.

I was going to take the "HELL NO" option, but then I thought about it... and it does, in fact, depend on some factors. Specifically, if it were enough money I wouldn't have to worry about money again (say $1000,000 or thereabouts), and if it was definitely only once and I was guaranteed to be safe -- well, under those circumstances, there are very few things I wouldn't do, and those things are all ones I have a moral objection to. This isn't one of those cases; it's just something I don't want to do.

Still, that said, unless it's at least in the $100,000+ range... HELL NO.

• 1 month later...

If I would have wanted to have sex with them anyway, sure I'll take their money!  If not, then not unless I wasn't exactly opposed to the person's appearance (I am pretty picky) and character and the nature of the sexual activity, and it was a lot of money.  Btw, I'm heterosexual, aromantic, and virgin, but I've had some sexual activity and am both keen on and wary of stepping it up, as it were.  I don't think much about it, though, just roll with the punches.

• 2 weeks later...
ChillaKilla

I did, but 1. I'm sexual and sex-positive and 2. about to be a broke college student :P 

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
1 hour ago, ChillaKilla said:

I did, but 1. I'm sexual and sex-positive and 2. about to be a broke college student :P 

Hey, do what ya gotta do!:P

WARNING! There are a couple of sexual references that could be distressing for some! Please do not read the hidden part of my post if you have had past related trauma.

My very first reaction was "HELL NO"...before I calmed down to just "no". But then I ended choosing "Depends". Why? Because I can think of a few circumstances where I would indeed do so, like: 

Spoiler

1) If I was facing the horror of knowing that a girl, or boy would be raped, unless I took their place instead.

2) If I was starving, and there was no other way to survive.

3) To provide for a loved one, if there was no other option.

4) If it was the dying wish of someone I loved, or truly respected. 6/24 edit: I actually would not take moneys in this circumstance, because I would consider it an act of love...so choice 4 is moot.

cavalier080854

I'd pay them to go away and not bother me again.:angry:

drjohnhwatson

I said hell no.  Would be too weird, probably a stranger, and if it was a stranger, who is to say they don't have some sort of disease or illness??  No thanks.

:lol:.

Now if I got to choose who it was and how much money, then that's a different story Tom Hiddleston here I come....

Archived