Would you have sex for money?

fiѕh

Would you have sex for money?  

216 members have voted

1. 1. well would you, idk why it's asking me for 3 titles....

• yes
    • no
    • maybe
    • if it's enough
    • HELL NO
    • depends...

This poll is closed to new votes

For enough money, sure.

CrazyCatLover

I put "if it's enough." I'm a repulsed ace though, so "enough" needs to be an eight digit number at least.

No. I'm not in desperate need of money and have absolutely no interest in sex -> does not sound like an appealing proposal.

everywhere and nowhere

I can't think of a reason that could make me have sex. Money is definitely not such a reason.

SamwiseLovesLife
On 20/04/2017 at 9:30 PM, Kyon. said:

It depends on who with and how much for.

If it was some random person and I was getting a few million out of it, sure.

It was say, Taylor Swift (just for a totally random example) and I was getting £5, sure.

I feel this.

Seeing as I've had sex in my life (very dissapointing tbh) I think if it was someone I could find merit in (e.g aestetically attractive/very kind) then I maybe would. But then not just for money, If it would seriously help someone I love or save the person asking from hurting themselves then I'd consider it.

I've no like or interest in sex with other people but It's not the most awful thing I can think of doing *shrug*

J. van Deijck
16 hours ago, Nowhere Girl said:

I can't think of a reason that could make me have sex. Money is definitely not such a reason.

same.

SamwiseLovesLife
On 21/04/2017 at 4:29 AM, Sean-Kat said:

For a lot of money, and depending on the person, I would consider it. I would need to have the power to stop if I wanted to. I'm pretty indifferent to sex, so as long as we were safe and had boundaries, that just seems like a boring way to spend an hour or two. Not unlike actual work. *shrugs* Actually, could be used to practice dance skills and improve core strength, so it wouldn't be a total loss....

^ Totally concur

J. van Deijck

when I think more about it, I rather don't think I'd stay alive if I happened to do anything like this with someone I don't even love. seems that my levels of repulsion are too high.

Assuming it's something I theoretically could even do (if the male body is not into it, it kinda doesn't work)... still nope.  There isn't any amount of money that would change my mind, either.

Despite what other people may think about it, my morals cannot accept sex as some commodity that's exchanged like a good or service.

Machine_Artificia

Wait wait. Are we talking about only ONE TIME sex? I turned down that dude, but that was for LIFETIME of sex. And thats crazy.

Hell yeah I would do it for one time thing, even for 10,000, I wouldnt even need much money. 10,000-28373628&4744. 

Oh well. But yeah I would totally do it!!! Give me a chance to wear all this f***king lingerie and actually be able to show it off again anyway! 😝

• 2 weeks later...

Depends on the type of sex... and who with; probably be more inclined if it's with a female. 

• 8 months later...

fish

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organization, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to re-start new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived