Would you have sex for money?

fiѕh

Would you have sex for money?  

216 members have voted

1. 1. well would you, idk why it's asking me for 3 titles....

• yes
    • no
    • maybe
    • if it's enough
    • HELL NO
    • depends...

This poll is closed to new votes

On 4/18/2017 at 11:47 PM, UVB-76 said:

Hide contents

I just saw a thread on another forum that is titled "Would you have sex for money?". I've almost fallen from my bed when I saw how many people answered yes. basically 97% said yes. 

Nero made that discovery over in another thread, so let's see how that result will be for AVEN. 

Ace ♠ At ♠ Archery

The money would run out eventually but the memory wouldn't (depending who it was with, what happened etc). As a sex repulsed asexual im gonna say HELL NO! :redface:

It depends on who with and how much for.

If it was some random person and I was getting a few million out of it, sure.

It was say, Taylor Swift (just for a totally random example) and I was getting £5, sure.

J. van Deijck

yays "HELL NO" is an actual option :D XD

*is curious who has voted yes*

1 minute ago, UVB-76 said:

*is curious who has voted yes*

totally not me

veggiebatgirl

Depends what is involved in the 'sex' and who it's with, as well as how much. There's a few combinations of those few things that could make be do it (I'm not sex repulsed so I'd just lay there and not be at all in to it if it came to it)

Generally though, no. 

Ew no.

swirl_of_blue

I'm not sure. I have already had sex in a relationship to keep my boyfriend happy and in a sense was using sex as a payment for his time. To be honest, I would have rather taken money than his company. If I knew everything could be safe, there could be things that I could refuse and there was absolutely no risk of getiing raped, STD infection or pregnancy maybe I could consider it. But I think my conditions are way too optimistic: if I was going to have sex for money I would assume the one paying would force me to do anything they wanted without any regard for me at all.

ah damnit, who is the census mod, can someone summon them...? idk why it got posted twice

this is gonna fuck up the poll ><

Scottthespy

I've actually considered going into certain lines of fetish work. I'm sex neutral, but there are some fetishes that are actually best facilitated over the phone. They pay stupid amounts of money, but that's because so few people are willing to do them. I kind of feel bad for the people with fetishes that even other sexual people think are too freaky to touch, but aren't actually hurting any one who isn't into the pain. Actual intercourse? Just in the normal course of life, no. But if, say somehow, sex work was the ONLY work I could get, I would do that over being homeless. There's no shame in sex work (or at least, there should't be), so if that was the best way to keep my bills paid, I wouldn't have anything against it. Due to how people in my country see sex work, the dangers caused by those views, and my own personal mild dislike of the feeling of intercourse, it wouldn't be high on my list of choices, but its certainly not out of the question.

3 minutes ago, fiѕh said:

ah damnit, who is the census mod, can someone summon them...? idk why it got posted twice

this is gonna fuck up the poll ><

They can just merge the posts.

@AshenPhoenix double post, merge ? :D

andreas1033

No.

Like i said on other threads, i would rather be dead, than have sex. Thats my attitude to sex.

Its disgusting for me. Not surprised so many say yes to this.

Most sexuals, would not need feelings for another to have sex, so its not surprising, most would say yes to this question.

15 minutes ago, Serran said:

How much money?

A LOT :lol: 

AVEN #1 fan

Well, depending if I wasnt grossed by sex, if i was raised another way, if life threw me at very bad circumstances and depending on how much desperate I was.

Some people do that for food, in my country 90% of the Trans people already had to do this bc their families left them, their schools rejected them, they couldn't find better jobs, etc.

How much money? How many times sex? I'm yet to vote, but for one time and millions of tax free dollar, who wouldn't?

WaffleGrace

What about a marriage of convenience? Does that count?

Have sex in order to be kept in the manor (pun!) to which I could become accustomed...

chair jockey
5 minutes ago, WaffleGrace said:

What about a marriage of convenience? Does that count?

Have sex in order to be kept in the manor (pun!) to which I could become accustomed...

It's quite common for both men and women who have a lot of money and assets to enter into a relationship with someone who's a "professional spouse." I don't just mean sexually adept but also socially adept with their rich friends, smart about meeting their non-sexual needs, and, if the rich person has kids, good with the kids. Not every poor person is cut out to be a professional spouse, but there are still more applicants than there are available positions.

J. van Deijck
1 hour ago, fiѕh said:

totally not me

...okay I believe you :lol:

AshenPhoenix
1 hour ago, Serran said:

They can just merge the posts.

@AshenPhoenix double post, merge ? :D

I have been summoned.

Oh, double post, no prob. Both threads are merged now :D 

J. van Deijck
1 hour ago, Chihiro said:

How much money? How many times sex? I'm yet to vote, but for one time and millions of tax free dollar, who wouldn't?

me wouldn't. 

I punch people for even touching my arm without my permission, so who would even think about sex in this case. 

God no. Even if I was starving and having sex was somehow the only way I can get enough money to not starve I think I'd rather just die. I'd be paranoid about getting kidnapped or killed by whoever I did it with anyway since prostitution can be dangerous like that.

Hell, no! I'd rather have a colonoscopy (without sedation) on live television. :wacko:

For a lot of money, and depending on the person, I would consider it. I would need to have the power to stop if I wanted to. I'm pretty indifferent to sex, so as long as we were safe and had boundaries, that just seems like a boring way to spend an hour or two. Not unlike actual work. *shrugs* Actually, could be used to practice dance skills and improve core strength, so it wouldn't be a total loss....

Nope. *is sufficiently Ace that should a sausage and doughnut situation present itself I doubt I'd know what to do 

If I'd be paid now by some anonymous person for all the years I had sex, I'd certainly accept it.  

Archived