Does this count as aromatic?

ClosetDragon

Hi..

The other day my friends starting talking about boys and stuff in that sort of direction.. Akward for me... 

I think I'm an asexual (pretty certain), however I'm only 13 so, as you know, hard to tell yet and all that. But anyway, that got me thinking about excactly what category I would fall into. 

I haven't had any crushes yet or experienced any attraction to real boys/girls but I (this may seem slightly weird to some people) have had romantic feelings - not sexual, just romantic - towards male and female fantasy characters in either books or anime programs. I haven't experienced romantic attraction or sexual attraction towards any people in real life though. 

So.. The big question.. 

Does this count as aromantic? Or am I just an asexual who hasn't found 'the right girl/guy' yet..?

• Like 1
Ace ♠ At ♠ Archery

If you're unsure you don't have to decide your sexuality now, you're 13 so unless people ask you about it I wouldn't worry. Nobody is going to expect you to be interested in a relationship right now. You could identify as aromantic asexual and if it changes don't worry.

• Like 1
ClosetDragon
4 hours ago, SuperSaffron said:

If you're unsure you don't have to decide your sexuality now, you're 13 so unless people ask you about it I wouldn't worry. Nobody is going to expect you to be interested in a relationship right now. You could identify as aromantic asexual and if it changes don't worry.

Okay, thank you 😊

• Like 1