Trying to Figure it Out

So, I am 22 and I've never had a bf. I thought that this was just because no one was interested in me, so why would I be interested in them. However, recently a guy friend of mine asked me out and I freaked out. Not because I was nervous, but more because I was scared. I didn't want to go on the date.

At this point, I think we've gone on a few dates, but they've just heen awkward and weird. I came to the conclusion recently that I just don't think I like him, and other than thinking he was cute and nice, have never been overly attracted to him.

I'm not sure if I'm overthinking this or if I actually am aro or ace and just need someone who might know more to talk with or give a piece of insight. Sorry if this seems ridiculous, but it has been bothering me.

Thanks,

Anon

MakeupJunkie4

Hi! Welcome. 🍰😊 It might just be because you guys don't "click". That happens for everyone, aces and allos. Some people just don't connect and yes, it's awkward. Have you been physically attracted to anyone in the past?

MakeupJunkie4

You might be ace. I don't know for sure of course, but if you've never been sexually attracted, yes. If you've never been romantically attracted, that's aro. HTH! 😊