Confused!!!

Galaxylily18000

Galaxylily18000

I'm new on here I have been trying to figure out my sexuality, I have figured that I'm not exactly normal. I'm confused because I have always wanted to be romantic, and be in a relationship. I've had a couple of crushes, but in a more romantic/personality based way. Why I'm thinking I'm not ace is because I think I was sexually attracted to someone, but even then it was more personality based and still don't understand this type of attraction. I'm also only 14 and was introduced to what sex is later than many people I know my age, so maybe that has something to do about this. I think I'm just overreacting and I'm probably just not there yet. Thank you for understanding and reading!

Edited by pearina_galaxy
59 minutes ago, pearina_galaxy said:

I'm new on here I have been trying to figure out my sexuality, I have figured that I'm not exactly normal. I'm confused because I have always wanted to be romantic, and be in a relationship. I've had a couple of crushes, but in a more romantic/personality based way. Why I'm thinking I'm not ace is because I think I was sexually attracted to someone, but even then it was more personality based and still don't understand this type of attraction. I'm also only 14 and was introduced to what sex is later than many people I know my age, so maybe that has something to do about this. I think I'm just overreacting and I'm probably just not there yet. Thank you for understanding and reading!

Hey there! Welcome! :)

You could be graysexual from what I'm hearing, but the only one who can decide this is you. Hoped this helped, though!

(This link might be helpful!)

Anthracite_Impreza

At 14 I would be hesitant to label yourself as anything; you are going through puberty and it's perfectly normal not to be interested in sex at your age.

• Like 1