Questions about Ace

QuietStorm1

Hi! 

So, I'm trying to figure out if I am infact asexual or if I am simply expericing a blackout period. I've not had any intimacy for some time. But when I did, I couldn't wait for it to be over and it upset me to even engage in the acts. I don't view sex as super important. However, will engage simply to please my partner. As of late, I feel I want to have a strong emotional bond if I have to "go there." Honestly, though, I don't want to. I can be in a relationship and forgo the sexual intimacy and be happy. However, my partner may not be in board with that. 

Please help! 

MakeupJunkie4

Hi and welcome! Have some cake 🍰 It sounds like you're an ace. Some aces do engage in sexual activity because their partner wants to, but they don't feel the need themselves. So yeah, I'd say it's likely. I'm glad you joined us! 😊👍♠

• Like 2

HI, QuietStorm1. You seem like an ace, as it follows everything you have described:cake::cake:.  Welcome to AVEN :aven:!

Hope to see you on the AVEN chat!

SamwiseLovesLife

Welcome friend :D

Enjoy the cake party :cake:

Internetlionboy

Welcome to AVEN! It seems like you're an ace on how you describd it.

Dark General

Hello and welcome to AVEN! From what you've described, you seem like an ace.