Do you have/want a tattoo?

PHOENIX97

I don't have a tattoo but if I could get one. Then I would want a whale tail that has the AVEN colors.

What is / would be your tattoo?

J. van Deijck

I don't have any tattoos yet, but I have one planned and I hope to finally find the time to do it.

it's going to be the radiation warning sign in a splatter design and the chemical symbol of radium, with its atomic mass.

Five, all located between my belly button and chin.

No, and I don't want any either. In part because it's expensive to get a good one and I don't really have any good ideas for one anyway, but mostly because I flippin' hate needles. But I do love looking at other people's tattoos! I've seen so many beautiful ones, and I like that they are gradually becoming more acceptable, which means I get to see them now more than ever. I try to not stare excessively, but it's hard not to when they're so cool looking and pretty! :D

No tattoos and also don't want any. I don't show much skin anyways, so no one would see it. But, just the fact that a needle is embedding my skin with a foreign substance is reason enough for me not to get one. I'd be more concerned about infections I could possibly get. I do like how tattoos look on other people. My sister and one of my brothers have them, and they're pretty cool looking. Good for them. 

I lowkey want a small tattoo! Guess it's really dumb and lame, but my boyfriend and I wanted to get matching ones. ;//;

It'd be super small, red string of fate tattoo on our pinkies. 

We've known each other since we were 11/12, and so we believe we were destined to always be together.

[I'm so sorry it's so dumb] 

yess. my forearm is wrapped in a victorian tea pot, pigeon wings, a written letter, and a snail wearing aviation gear.  and i have a bat crawling up my ribcage. all greyscale line work. plans to connect a snake and a bowie tribute up my sleeve in the future. 

Diamond Ace of Hearts

So, I'm not good with the needle thing and my skin doesn't like clothes, water or even my own hair touching it, so God only knows how it would handle ink being applied. Also, there's the risk of infection/my health anxiety thing.

Nonetheless, I'd really like a tattoo (or maybe two). On one forearm I would get "forgive me" and on the other I would get a song lyric. The song lyric might be a risky choice as it is in Spanish and I cant be sure of the translation. Plus, out of context, the grammar is probably all wrong because of it being a lyric, so I would look like one of them gets-a-tattoo-in-a-foreign-language-without-really-understanding-it types and nobody wants to be that guy. Also it's cheesy as hell (but then so am I).

sir octepus tea

possibly, but at the moment I don´t have any design that I know I´ll enjoy lookin at the rest of my life, and tattoos are way too expensive to be worth it. they´re kinda frivolous

If i knew it wouldn't limit my job prospects, I would've got blue arrow tattoos all over my body that end on my forehead, hands, and feet like I wanted to since I was 13. (Can you guess I'm an old A:TLA fan? Lol :D)

Diamond Ace of Hearts
6 minutes ago, Yinlotus93 said:

If i knew it wouldn't limit my job prospects, I would've got blue arrow tattoos all over my body that end on my forehead, hands, and feet like I wanted to since I was 13. (Can you guess I'm an old A:TLA fan? Lol :D)

Tattoos would limit your job prospects? What kind of 1950s-ass country do you live in?

@Diamond Ace of Hearts

In the US it's not always considered 'professional' to have visible tattoos. Some places can be lenient about it, but there's others where policy is to cover them in the workplace or even that they won't even look at you if you have one in a place that can't be concealed. So it's mainly about if they're somewhere they can be seen on your body.

Guest Jetsun Milarepa

I have two on my left arm. One is near my shoulder and is an Ace Pride design I got after last year's London Pride. It's an ace of spades card with crossed rainbow and AVEN flags at its base with 'Ace Pride' written across it.

The second is a deathly hallows. It complements my daughter's dark mark tattoo which she has on her inner left forearm. My last one is going to be a pictish/scottish one, to cover an old operation scar on my left forearm, when I broke it badly and had 7 operations in the one spot.Then I'm done. My first was done at the age of 57!

6 minutes ago, Diamond Ace of Hearts said:

Tattoos would limit your job prospects? What kind of 1950s-ass country do you live in?

aha. i feel like the majority of the US isn't chill with tattoos showing at work.

21 minutes ago, Diamond Ace of Hearts said:

Yeah I think it's kinda annoying that jobs have a limitation on it. If your tattoo is offensive then fine I understand. If it's something like a lyric to a song or a bow on your finger. I don't think there should be an issue. 

i have a tattoo and i plan on getting more... got a lion on my bicep! i love it but i think i need to get it touched up a bit :P

LuciferBarrio

I have two and want more but don´t have money so I will wait.

The design is mine

tumblr_oo219hRCGp1seir5uo1_1280.jpg

Comrade F&F

I want a tattoo. I'm going for traditional pacific ones.

I'm planning a lot of tattoos. I want a sleeve of different goddesses I love and worship. I want angel wings on my back. I want tribal butterfly wings with a lung cancer ribbon in the middle as a memoir to my grandmother who passed away from lung cancer (of all the grandparents I have, she's the one I was closest to, she passed away when I was around 10).

I have a present on my ankle, I'm planning a lot more and hopefully will be collecting them this summer ^_^

Yes, I want one.. more than one. They'd all be for my pets (i.e. non-human kin). The one I want the most is one that represents my brothers; with their paw prints.

ChillaKilla

Oh, do I ever want tattoos... I have until October before I can legally get one though... I have too many ideas, I want a Polynesian tattoo for my heritage, a tatto of my Chinese name, and I kind of want to do some involving my music tastes but I'm scared that my tastes will change too much and it'll be obsolete :wacko: 

im not against the idea but i feel like i would never like something enough or for long enough to have it permanently etched on my body.

I just can't see myself getting one.  

The Maple Leaf Forever

I don't have one and I don't plan on getting one.

malickathetato

I definitely want a few, but don't see myself getting one anytime soon.

I never wanted a tattoo. I nearly got a "tramp stamp" thing for an ex at one point but the relationship ended before i went through with it (thankfully).

Archived