If you could design your body

SamwiseLovesLife

Your chosen body  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Firstly hair, how would you pick your natural hair to be? (colour not included)

• Bald as the day you were born
    • Short/Cropped/Pixie
    • Mid-length/Small Afro
    • Past shoulders/thick and long-ish/Large Afro/Shorter dreads
    • Waist-length (or longer)/Long dreads
  2. 2. Face shape

• Square jaw/strong face
    • Round face/Soft features
    • Slim face/Heart-shaped/Delicate
  3. 3. Chest

• Breasts as big as I can carry them
    • Smaller breasts
    • Ambiguous/unsure
    • Flat chest
    • Muscular chest/Pecs
  4. 4. Hips

• Wide/Round
    • Slim/Gentle curves
    • Straight, no difference from your waist width
  5. 5. Height/Size

• Tall/Lanky/Amazon
    • Broad/Muscular
    • Mid-height/Average size
    • Stocky but broad
    • Short/Curvy
    • Small/Petite
  6. 6. Body Shape

• Rectangle/Rular (Tall, square, etc)
    • Hourglass (Curves, waist goes inward)
    • Apple (Round in most places)
    • Pear (Small top half, larger bottom/hips)
    • Inverted triangle (Top-heavy, small hips/waist)
    • Other
  7. 7. *Extras* Because I had a kind request :)

• Wings (Large, feathery and fabulous)
    • Wings (Smaller, scaly and hideable)
    • Tail (Large and bushy)
    • Tail (Slim and grips onto things)
    • Horns/Spines/Quills
    • Body fur/feathers
    • None (human characteristics only)

This poll is closed to new votes

SamwiseLovesLife

This is a question poll for all Ace-Spectrum people.

If you can, please comment below with your choices and how these relate to your Identity, gender and sexual/romantic identities :)

(I realised too late that this should be in the census forum, not intersectionality. This is what I get for having multiple tabs open)

*My choices*

Long dreads, Round/soft face, Flat chest, Gently curved hips, Mid-height, Pear shaped figure. I am Asexual, Agender and these reflect how I see myself in my head.

**Bonus points if you draw a picture :D**

You forgot the question:

Wings -} yes/no

SamwiseLovesLife
5 minutes ago, Tintinfan said:

You forgot the question:

Wings -} yes/no

That is amazing, sorry for missing out the important stuff :'D

Wings-

Large, feathery and fabulous
Wide, Scaly
Small, Glittery, Hideable
None
Other (Spines/Horns instead)

Just now, AmberLovesLife said:

That is amazing, sorry for missing out the important stuff :'D

Wings-

Large, feathery and fabulous
Wide, Scaly
Small, Glittery, Hideable
None
Other (Spines/Horns instead)

Perfect! Add it in

I'm not sure what those different faces are like (because I'm terrible at faces), so I can't choose one lol

I'd definitely get feather angel-like wings though

arekathevampyre

short hair 

thin face

flat chest 

straight body 

average height 

ruler/tall body type

no extra wings/tails/horns 

I am agender , Aro ace and love it like that :) 

Alice the Rabbit is one of my all time favorite characters.  Her lavender fur & red eye look warranted me to think about having lavender hair & red eyes.  Those are the major appearances I would like.  I've always wanted to have a heavier build too.  I can't find the exact photo I'm looking for but a heavier average build like in the spoiler is what I'd like.  The artist in me doesn't allow hardcore weight training & exercise it would take to get a build like this.  My diet already warrants this build but my personality doesn't.  I'm 6'3", 235 lbs by the way; I'd at least need more muscle weight to get that body though.

alice_the_rabbit_bloody_roar_by_nekoyasha89-d3cvzu4.jpg40FedorEmelianenkoAF2weigh_display_image.jpg

SamwiseLovesLife
23 minutes ago, arekathevampyre said:

short hair 

thin face

flat chest 

straight body 

average height 

ruler/tall body type

no extra wings/tails/horns 

I am agender , Aro ace and love it like that :) 

That sounds really nice :) I am Agender and see my body very differently so your choices are really interesting to me

SamwiseLovesLife
32 minutes ago, Mystic Maya said:

I'm not sure what those different faces are like (because I'm terrible at faces), so I can't choose one lol

I'd definitely get feather angel-like wings though

I don't think you can re-choose but these might explain :)https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=face+shapes&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjg3pHkgo3TAhUGWxoKHU-TAHsQ_AUICCgB&biw=1920&bih=907#imgrc=NqcAm6SWjbweFM:

swirl_of_blue

I would have long hair and totally a beard. The hair would be the same colour I have now, the natural color being light brown that I like to think of as dark honey, with parts of the hair dyed dark blue or occasionally other colors. I would be taller than I am now, shorter than males on average but perhaps taller than the average woman. I would have a flat but slightly muscular chest, no breasts. I wouldn't have any sexual characteristics, primary or secondary, with the exception of the beard. I would be naturally a bit on the slim side, but have the sort of sleek muscularity many athletes have. I would not have particularly broad shoulders or wide hips, just a nice "uncomplicated" shape with no extra curves or sharp angles. A slight curve in the hip might be okay, but not anything clearly feminine looking. My face would be in many parts the way it is now, but my chin would be bigger and my jaw would be smaller (I have a strong jaw and a small chin and it looks ridiculous and ugly). My nose might be a bit smaller, too. I would have small feet and hands, as I actually do. Overall, I would look more masculine but with some feminine traits (lighter build, long hair, shorter stature and smaller feet and hands). I might occasionally use makeup, but would dress very gender-neutrally. Sometimes I might dress more feminine and would pass surprisingly well, with the exception of the beard.

I identify as some weird mix of agender/neutrois/masculine and am also fluid with these. The body I have, however, does not allow me to really pass as anything but female.

arekathevampyre
41 minutes ago, AmberLovesLife said:

That sounds really nice :) I am Agender and see my body very differently so your choices are really interesting to me

thank you . :)

SamwiseLovesLife
7 minutes ago, swirl_of_blue said:

I would have long hair and totally a beard. The hair would be the same colour I have now, the natural color being light brown that I like to think of as dark honey, with parts of the hair dyed dark blue or occasionally other colors. I would be taller than I am now, shorter than males on average but perhaps taller than the average woman. I would have a flat but slightly muscular chest, no breasts. I wouldn't have any sexual characteristics, primary or secondary, with the exception of the beard. I would be naturally a bit on the slim side, but have the sort of sleek muscularity many athletes have. I would not have particularly broad shoulders or wide hips, just a nice "uncomplicated" shape with no extra curves or sharp angles. A slight curve in the hip might be okay, but not anything clearly feminine looking. My face would be in many parts the way it is now, but my chin would be bigger and my jaw would be smaller (I have a strong jaw and a small chin and it looks ridiculous and ugly). My nose might be a bit smaller, too. I would have small feet and hands, as I actually do. Overall, I would look more masculine but with some feminine traits (lighter build, long hair, shorter stature and smaller feet and hands). I might occasionally use makeup, but would dress very gender-neutrally. Sometimes I might dress more feminine and would pass surprisingly well, with the exception of the beard.

I identify as some weird mix of agender/neutrois/masculine and am also fluid with these. The body I have, however, does not allow me to really pass as anything but female.

I love this. I have always wanted a beard :)

I feel kind of sad to see you say that (like me) your body makes you appear female and nothing else. I struggle with this allot

Prufrock, but like, worse

Why is there no option for "I would be a dalek"?

Let´s se now.

Past shoulders hair.

Slim face/Heart-shaped/Delicate

Smaller breasts

Slim/Gentle curves

Short/Curvy or Mid-height/Average size can´t decide.

Hourglass (Curves, waist goes inward)

And maybe a tail (catish)

This makes me a bit embarrassed but i wish looked more like that.(tail not necessary)

Anthracite_Impreza

If I designed my body it certainly wouldn't be human.

SamwiseLovesLife
1 hour ago, Kimmie. said:

This makes me a bit embarrassed but i wish looked more like that.(tail not necessary)

I apolagise for triggering that feeling with the poll, it's just for interest and fun :)

Sounds like a cool look though :cake:

SamwiseLovesLife
1 hour ago, Anthracite_Impreza said:

If I designed my body it certainly wouldn't be human.

Do expand please :)

8 minutes ago, AmberLovesLife said:

I apolagise for triggering that feeling with the poll, it's just for interest and fun :)

Sounds like a cool look though :cake:

No problem. I embarrassed that my dream body is so stereotypical or what to say.

SamwiseLovesLife
2 minutes ago, Kimmie. said:

No problem. I embarrassed that my dream body is so stereotypical or what to say.

I think when designing a body there's no such thing as obvious or steriotypical :) If you don't mind me asking (your gender under your photo is pretty ambiguous) how do you identify? (feel free to message you if you don't want to say publically) (also tell me to mind my own business if you need to) x

I think when designing a body there's no such thing as obvious or steriotypical :) If you don't mind me asking (your gender under your photo is pretty ambiguous) how do you identify? (feel free to message you if you don't want to say publically) (also tell me to mind my own business if you need to) x

I say this i am male bodied (unfortunately) and i don´t really identify as a man and i can´t stop wishing that i was born female. That is all i can give you unfortunately i don´t know more then that sorry. But this is probably not the thread for this anyway.

And i have no problem with you asking me this.:)

SamwiseLovesLife
Just now, Kimmie. said:

I say this i am male bodied (unfortunately) and i don´t really identify as a man and i can´t stop wishing that i was born female. That is all i can give you unfortunately i don´t know more then that sorry. But this is probably not the thread for this anyway.

And i have no problem with you asking me this.:)

Awesome :) Thanks for sharing

I also experience disphoria with my body (hence the topic). I am biologically female but feel akin to neither gender and feel at odds with how people percieve me because of the way my body looks.

chair jockey

I would design myself to have no body or biology at all. Our bodies and our biology are worthless, mindless scum that just rob us of our lives.

1 minute ago, AmberLovesLife said:

I also experience disphoria with my body (hence the topic). I am biologically female but feel akin to neither gender and feel at odds with how people percieve me because of the way my body looks.

Sorry to hear that.

SamwiseLovesLife
4 minutes ago, Kimmie. said:

Sorry to hear that.

Gender is a wierd thing :) Life is for that matter

I am fortunate enough that my physical body is not too far from how I would like to look. I know so many others aren't that lucky. We should start puberty with this poll, like a sims custom yourself thing :D Seriously, how awesome would that be

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet

For me:

Big Afro

Big breast

Curvy hips

Average height

Pear shaped or hourglass (I am fine with either one)

Cat tail

Cat ears

Fangs.

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
22 minutes ago, AmberLovesLife said:

:(

Sorry to hear that *Hugs*

SamwiseLovesLife
Just now, Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet said:

For me:

Big Afro

Big breast

Curvy hips

Average height

Pear shaped or hourglass (I am fine with either one)

Cat tail

Cat ears

Fangs.

Sorry everone else, this is the best answer yet

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet

Sorry everone else, this is the best answer yet

LOL Thanks :)

SamwiseLovesLife
Just now, Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet said:

LOL Thanks :)

Bonus points if you can draw it :D