Participants needed! Asexuality: Does asexuality challenge the family norms?

theodorajbee

theodorajbee

Hi there!

My name is Thea and I am a third year undergrad student at Anglia Ruskin University.
For my third and final year I have to do a dissertation/research project and I am writing mine on asexuality and the family. I’m looking at a range of things including the relationship between asexuals and their current families, views on potential future families; and whether asexuality can challenge what is most typically expected when you think of a family.

I was hoping that if anybody has a few spare minutes if they could please fill out my questionnaire as it would be a great help to me and I would be very grateful!

The one requirement is that you have to be18 years or older to participate as that is apart of my uni regulations.

Here is the link to my questionnaire: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeVCIcwmvbXMeyGcxd5Dg5bga0E_Xq73Qf4mUStLoBA4Vk8Pw/viewform

I’ve already provided it in my questionnaire but if anybody would like any further information feel free to message me on here or this email (thea.billings@student.anglia.ac.uk).

Again thank you so much for participating it is hugely appreciated!

Updated the link for the questionnaire.

timewarp

This study has not been approved by the AVENs Research Approval Board. As such, I am locking this thread until such a time as that has been dealt with. Please do not take part in this questionnaire until it has been approved by us. 

Sorry for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your cooperation. 

~ Ciri

Survey Team and Resource Director

This research request has been approved by the Research Approval Board for advertising on AVEN.

timewarp

Dedicated Research Contact

Filled it out, hope it helps! Good luck!

Aren't Google Docs forms inherently non-anonymous? :/

Might want to use an incognito tab to be on the safe side.

Done - hope it helps. Do let us know the results!

done this

theodorajbee

A huge thank you to everybody that filled out my questionnaire it is greatly appreciated!

Due to time constraints the questionnaire is now closed so thank you to all that took part.

Archived