iz ilumnati real?

Question

somgod y told em dat de ilumnati waz real.  Dey sad that de onli way to b free frum ilumnati waz to jon www.totallynotascam.com.  I did dat and now der is no ilumnati in mi lif.  tanx www.totallynotascam.com 4 kepin me ilumnati fre.

15 answers to this question

you can't prove to me the illuminati is NOT real.

SithAzathoth WinterDragon

Yesh dey are real dey are hiding........ dey are all over da place :ph34r: 

scarletlatitude

LOOMINARDY is all around us. They JFK the Moon Landing, and Area 51 the Grassy Knoll, while we, blissfully unaware, drink their damned mind control-laced water that forces us to be subjugated to their shitty music tastes.

i do NOT exist, so no

sculapius! :wub: You do too exist!

But it is not January 2021, so the Vice President of the United States does not exist YET

The answer is within your feelings and only your feelings know the answer but only if you know the answer to you what you're feeling right now without having to think about it all too much you will have the ultimate answer.

But if you don't know the question, it's pointless to try.

Since people can't agree on whether illuminati are real or not (or prove it for that matter), let me just give you the most logical answer to the question:

Illuminati are…

I think this should do.

Grumpy Alien

Illuminati Confirmed

andreas1033

Hollywood laughs at the public for not understanding what this all means.

Without your own core of understanding, you have no idea what these terms mean. So for the majority, this term means nout.

The first priests that humans had, were called the children of the sun. So essentially, the iluminati means the same thing. Hint there.

If you have to ask about such questions, you do not really need to know. So whether such people exist, if you have to ask about it, it really is of no importance to you.

Thats my answer to this question.

straightouttamordor

Actually a better term is the Old World Order. An Oligarchy. Or Esoteric Elites of global fianance. 

Archived