Hi all!

elmrain

Hi everyone, nice to meet you! I've been questioning my (a)sexuality for some time now and after some reading have (finally!) discovered this site. I'm looking forward to learning more and getting acquainted :D

SithAzathoth WinterDragon

Welcome to AVEN! Feel free to look trough our forums, you'll discover a lot and make new friends while here. I hope you enjoy it here.

SamwiseLovesLife

Hi :) Welome!

Don't worry if it's all a little overwhelming (may not be but it was for me) and feel free to pm if you need any help x

Hii! Welcome! Hope you find what you're looking for, as someone who is questioning herself pm me if you would like to chat :) 

Hello there, and welcome to AVEN!  :cake:

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

Again, welcome to AVEN and I hope your stay is everything you hoped!

Welcome to AVEN! :cake: Thank you for introducing yourself! I'm so glad you found your way here! : ) There's a lot to learn here and a lot of awesome and supportive people that can relate, too. Take your time exploring, and I hope you enjoy being a member!

Image result for sweet cake

Archived