How romantic can an ace truely be

SamwiseLovesLife

It's totally normal for an Asexual to be romantic :) Romantic is very seperate to sex (especially for Aces)
I love romantic books (as long as they're believable) and films (as long as appropriate)

Mychemicalqpr

Totally depends on the ace. Some are not romantic at all. Some are very romantic. Others are somewhere in the middle. The same is true for sexuals. 

Your normal is your normal.

How you feel can be a good or a bad thing; but never second guess yourself. 

It's okay to be romantic.

I'm romantic, but don't have someone to be romantic to.

I saw a post earlier this morning.  Made me kind of sad because I don't have a reason to write a love letter & I love writing.  Actually.  My cursive is magical but my print will make you feel like you're on a magic carpet.

Oh well, back to listening to music.

Image may contain: outdoor

NerotheReaper

Yeah it is totally fine to be romantic and asexual at the same time, sure it can be a little confusing to yourself and others. It is possible though, I am the same way to be honest. 

Th3Absurd1ST

It is perfectly normal and as AmberLovesLife said, it is separate from sexuality. I am asexual, but I have a strong sensual and romantic side, writing love poems, philosophical meditations on questions of love and while I was with someone, I actually liked the more cheesy romantic candle-lit dinner stuff :)

I've known lots of non-asexual people who if it were left entirely up to them would skip the romance part and go straight to the bedroom to get-some-action so why couldn't someone who is asexual be a hopeless romantic?